Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: West Coast Tour and no Reno,Nv show?????

West Coast Tour and no Reno,Nv show?????

Man ya'll come through all the time and I have yet to miss a show but What's up with leavin us out this time? I was even there when you closed for George Clinton at Tahoe and still saw you the next day in Reno too. You guys can't miss Reno on a tour. I've seen 13 Shows and counting.................................

People keep thinking this is a full blown tour it's only a few stops in California

I'm not freakin out. I was bein sarcastic. If I thought that they weren't going to roll through at some point I'd be driving down to Chico to see em. I was just sayin that you can't really have a west coast tour and leave out Reno. lol we're the bastard child in between Colorado and Cali.

well its not a west coast tour. thats why hes not making a bunch of stops in different states

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Benn
    I'm not freakin out. I was bein sarcastic. If I thought that they weren't going to roll through at some point I'd be driving down to Chico to see em. I was just sayin that you can't really have a west coast tour and leave out Reno. lol we're the bastard child in between Colorado and Cali.

technically Reno is not on The west coast,

I'm coming from Reno, could anybody recommend which venue is better (i.e. Chico or Orangevale)????

Chico is a much better venue, Orangevale serves alcohol

Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX
    I'm coming from Reno, could anybody recommend which venue is better (i.e. Chico or Orangevale)????

Yeah True but I saw an ad that said Canada and West Coast tour. lol And Reno is screwed. Were not considered west coast or mid west. We are just "there"...... lol

Chico is the shit. Just don't go driving down by the school around 2:30. Wayyyyy to many hot chicks. I almost hit a fu*kin pole I was breaking my neck so hard. lol

You can't drive around Chico during the day either lol Chicks are every where

Quote Originally Posted by Tek
    Chico is the shit. Just don't go driving down by the school around 2:30. Wayyyyy to many hot chicks. I almost hit a fu*kin pole I was breaking my neck so hard. lol