Thread: Oh my god.

Oh my god.

Even though I'm a bit late, I just listened to Liquid Assassin's CD. First off, that CD is the shit. Second off... Kutty is my hero. Seriously, he shit on G-Unit in that harder than anyone else has. I'mso glad I downloaded it. <3

Who cares. Dissing G-Unit is like Autotune. Everyone's doing it.

True. They're like, the most hated rap group ever. Any idea why Kutty did it in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me A God
    Who cares. Dissing G-Unit is like Autotune. Everyone's doing it.

Yeah, Apocalypse was a bomb album. lol, late with that review for sure but good to know I'm not the only one still bumpin it. I listen to Conversations with the Devil more often than most but Down To Ride and Ghetto were equally dope.

Hell yeah. I liked Smash Up Out, Haul 'Em off, What You Want, and Convo With the Devil the best.

Quote Originally Posted by twicked
    Yeah, Apocalypse was a bomb album. lol, late with that review for sure but good to know I'm not the only one still bumpin it. I listen to Conversations with the Devil more often than most but Down To Ride and Ghetto were equally dope.

Damnit, I been wanting to hear this album for so long now, I keep forgetting to look it up...

CD's fucking bomb, I can give it to you if you want, got it on my flash drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Q
    Damnit, I been wanting to hear this album for so long now, I keep forgetting to look it up...

why dont you guys buy it....support artists...download to get a sample but then get ur ass up n buy that shit

I did buy it. I saved it onto my flash drive. But for those of us who don't have any income, we do what we gotta do.

Quote Originally Posted by Everreadyt9
    why dont you guys buy it....support artists...download to get a sample but then get ur ass up n buy that shit