Thread: check out my music!!!

check out my music!!!

i got all my music on my page on here or you can hit up the myspace: myspace.com/928saints... just put up the new solo track "Questions", let me know what you think! Strange Music here i come!

Nice lyrics bro, I like the . I think you need to iron out some wrinkles in the flow and make it sound a bit more natural. But its not bad man, you can only get better.

P.S. Nice hook!

good job bro, I like what you're about n i can say that i never heard a like yours which is a good thing. keep it up so you'll be more polished. out of 10 i'll give u a 7.5 for "Questions". My music is comin soon too so I hope to hear from u, artist to artist. duces

OH
    n you should try a track or too with a hardcore (or voice), i would like to hear what that would sound like. yup

thanks for Sharin your thoughts man! my flow is maybe not the best on this song, but it was my first time trying to write something like it. Putting 2 short stories together and trying to make them rhyme and flow good was definitely a challenge! but if you wanna here some of my shit with more of a tech n9nish flow check out "where's the hometown love" and "it's tip-c"

Quote Originally Posted by Mic E.D.
    Nice lyrics bro, I like the . I think you need to iron out some wrinkles in the flow and make it sound a bit more natural. But its not bad man, you can only get better.

thanks for the feedback brotha! i'll take the 7.5 I guess, it's only the 4th song I've done solo so there's definitely time to get better. and glad you noticed! I try to come up with the most original topics I can and just be me through music ya know? hit me up when you get some music goin and I'll check it out for sure.. I dunno if you mean hardcore like screamo? cuz I can't do that lol. but if you go through the songs on my page we do have some darker more hardcore shit

Quote Originally Posted by ELI
    good job bro, I like what you're about n i can say that i never heard a like yours which is a good thing. keep it up so you'll be more polished. out of 10 i'll give u a 7.5 for "Questions". My music is comin soon too so I hope to hear from u, artist to artist. duces
    OH
    n you should try a track or too with a hardcore (or voice), i would like to hear what that would sound like. yup

glad you like it! it's kinda funny I wrote the hook first and I almost wasn't even gonna use it. cuz I didn't wanna come off as like suicidal to people lol. but then I figured I could flip it so it's other people saying those words not myself. I'll have more shit up soon so keep in touch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mic E.D.
    P.S. Nice hook!