Thread: Newest beat...

Newest beat...

I was bored early this mornin so I made this really simple beat so check it out please, it drops alot so dont think the song is over at certain points

nah.. it drops off too much w/o any backing at all. also in the begining you should get rid of that jeezy-esque intro. theyre different moods. oh yeah go back and forth between those 2 notes. try hitting the low note as a chord every 8th beat it would make it more dramatic...if you can understand that at all haha. keep on keepin on my man i hope my oppinions helped a lil bit

i think it sounds legit. but yeah, that sound in the beginning and around 3/4 through is Drumma Boy's signature sound, i think you should take it out. If you wanna have something like that, try an original sound

The first minute is supposed to be the intro really but I see what you mean

Quote Originally Posted by metal2death
    nah.. it drops off too much w/o any backing at all. also in the begining you should get rid of that jeezy-esque intro. theyre different moods. oh yeah go back and forth between those 2 notes. try hitting the low note as a chord every 8th beat it would make it more dramatic...if you can understand that at all haha. keep on keepin on my man i hope my oppinions helped a lil bit

i was gonna say the same thing about the "jeezy esque" sound ur talkin about, Just Blaze uses it in a lot of his beats

Quote Originally Posted by metal2death