Thread: Next set of VIP packages...

Next set of VIP packages...

what do you think is gonna be in em? you think they'll still be giving Sickology, Genius, and Monsterifik? Maybe add KOD to it? Idk. I'm askin just cause my brother is in prison right now, and every month I'm allowed to send him a burned cd. So i've been sending him different Strange albums every month. He's been really getting in to em. He gets out in 4 months. So I thought it would be cool if I could get the VIP, take the new cd's...cause I already have em for my self, not gonna give my brother my albums. Lol. Then get em signed for him. So yeah, I'm mainly asking Dirty or LTB...cause I know you guys are like....know all end all on here Lol. I would just straight up go out and buy a second copy, but for 3 CDs at once that's like $45, and I'd rather just add about $55 more on to that, and get a VIP for the next show. Both me and my brother would be happy.

You mean for The strange dayz tour? If that it will be Dinner and a movie,Automatic, K.O.D

I just mean for whatever the next full blown tour is. So if that is what it's called, then yes. Lol. But ok. Thanks dude. I may just have to get my brother a poster signed by every one or somethin. Cause there is no way I'm givin him my cd's that I get signed Lol. If KOD does come with it though, that'll be good. Cause I got a copy of that so I can give that to my brother. Along with DAAM cause I have that on pre-order as well.

next full blown tour is Strange Dayz.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    I just mean for whatever the next full blown tour is. So if that is what it's called, then yes. Lol. But ok. Thanks dude. I may just have to get my brother a poster signed by every one or somethin. Cause there is no way I'm givin him my cd's that I get signed Lol.

yea it would make sense for it to be those albums. almost everyone should have the older cds. kod is tech's latest, and lynch n cognitons joint will still be new and not everyone's gonna cop those right off the bat anyway.

if anything there should be an exclusive strange dayz vip cd in there. that would be dope.