Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebirth

Rebirth

Lil wayne's new album "Rebirth" debuted at number 1. I dont know how. I took a listen and just terrible. So does anybody think that if tech really puts a good album together on Kabosh he can get some exposure?

no

i actualy like about half the rebirth cd buuuut i am a lil wayne fan tho lol so lol but i like it!

Probably not. But I wouldnt want him getting exposure for some shit somebody else has already done. Which would be haveing a rapper put together a rap album but tech is gunna blow up this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    no

not with kabosh he has the opportunity to get exposure if he does a radio friendly song with some big names on his collabos album...i think a drake n tech songs would b tight have tech do da song wit drake on da hook

You know how much that would cost?? Lol do you have ANY idea. Tech would have put alot of bread down for that.
    But you know if tech put that much money down that shit would be bumpin. But I do like drake though. Sure hes got like the typical songs but dude has flow and hes a humble dude and he aint always talkin bout stupid shit.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    not with kabosh he has the opportunity to get exposure if he does a radio friendly song with some big names on his collabos album...i think a drake n tech songs would b tight have tech do da song wit drake on da hook

hes got a couple okay songs but other than that its trash. I used to like hs old stuff but I cant hardly stand him now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    i actualy like about half the rebirth cd buuuut i am a lil wayne fan tho lol so lol but i like it!

I heard somewhere drake charges a few mil or somethin maybe it was like 300K or somethin like that. Tech aint payin nobody that much for a collab.

im pretty sure theyd b able to pull it off

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Harrison
    You know how much that would cost?? Lol do you have ANY idea. Tech would have put alot of bread down for that.
    But you know if tech put that much money down that shit would be bumpin. But I do like drake though. Sure hes got like the typical songs but dude has flow and hes a humble dude and he aint always talkin bout stupid shit.

He wouldnt pay that much. I promise you that. But I guess we'll find out. I think we're all gunna be real disappointed with the features on the collabos everybody is expecting drake and em and all the guys to jump on a track with tech and it aint gunna happen. Im just gunna say that now. If it happens you guys can just talk mad shit lol and say you told me so. I hope it happens but it wont.

im pretty sure theyd b able to pull it off

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Harrison