Thread: UFC 152

UFC 152

Who else hopes Jon Jones gets smashed? haha high hopes

Me, I hate Jon Jones. Guy is an arrogant, self centered, prick. And I'm also a big fan of Vitor Belfort.

Completely agree with how you described Jones, but you can't deny that the dude is a very talented fighter. Even if Jones wins I just hope he gets taken to his limit and his face gets fucked up a lot by Belfort haha!

Quote Originally Posted by NsanitY

Me, I hate Jon Jones. Guy is an arrogant, self centered, prick. And I'm also a big fan of Vitor Belfort.

Yeah, he's talented, but I think the guy should be fighting at Heavyweight considering his reach and just the overall size of his body, but he would also be lucky to be a solid top 5 up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Bliss

Completely agree with how you described Jones, but you can't deny that the dude is a very talented fighter. Even if Jones wins I just hope he gets taken to his limit and his face gets fucked up a lot by Belfort haha!

I'd kick his ass.

I get what you're saying, he could easily try out going to Heavyweight. I'd rather see Anderson Silva fight Jones though, just like when Silva fought Forrest. That could be a fantastic fight.

Yeah, he's talented, but I think the guy should be fighting at Heavyweight considering his reach and just the overall size of his body, but he would also be lucky to be a solid top 5 up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Bliss