Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: CHECK THIS OUT! COLLAB WITH HOPSIN

  1. #1
    Junior Member Jimmy G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    10

    CHECK THIS OUT! COLLAB WITH HOPSIN

    CHECK VIDEO BELOW>>>>>

  2. #2
    Junior Member Jimmy G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    10

  3. #3
    Senior Member b-rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,092
    I just heard this new collab featuring Hopsin. Hopsin came really dope on this. Didn't like the main artist that much.


  4. #4
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    hopsins verse was sick, beat was alright, main artist was pretty bad

    Quote Originally Posted by b-rock
    I just heard this new collab featuring Hopsin. Hopsin came really dope on this. Didn't like the main artist that much.

  5. #5
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    this just made me be like yeeeaaaa ima get at this asap since now i got my mic lol

  6. #6
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    fuck yeah do it! lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    this just made me be like yeeeaaaa ima get at this asap since now i got my mic lol

  7. #7
    Senior Member F.T.I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    689
    That Lil' Wayne pogo stick line was sick and so was the slutty bitch who don't spit line ha!

    Rain you gotta get him for the masterpiece

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy G

  8. #8
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]fuck yeah do it! lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    this just made me be like yeeeaaaa ima get at this asap since now i got my mic lol



    thats the plan!!! hahhaa but idk if the track i want him on will it be cou' enough!! but i think ima go wit it anyway! ill record it soon!! but yaw wont know till the summer if it went down

Similar Threads

  1. Hopsin and MGK collab
    By AlexM in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 01:39 AM
  2. Message Hopsin posted on Facebook confirms Tech and Hopsin collab...
    By AJ16 in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 03:41 PM
  3. Hopsin collab deal!
    By Hopsin in forum News
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 09:51 AM
  4. Preview of hopsin collab
    By Neal Anderson AKA Shneal in forum News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 04:32 AM
  5. Wow...Hopsin Charges $50 for a collab.
    By Techn9cian4life in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 09:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •