Thread: Tech on Allhiphop.com

Tech on Allhiphop.com

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/rev.../22118662.aspx

From this, I have a feeling there is gonna be an Eminem/Tech N9ne collab. Check it out.

good post

Just read this on fb! Good stuff!

yeah, that's where I got it from Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie Hughes
    Just read this on fb! Good stuff!

tech even answered the question someone posted about whos better lyrically, em or lynch lol. he chose lynch. i agree. eminem has some insane lyrics, but then he has those songs that make me shake me head, like FACK lmao. but when ems serious on a song then its hard as hell. i hope for a tech and em annnnd lynch track.. + hopsin! lol 4 verses. damn that would be a sick ass collab!!

Yeah Tech has been wantting to do a song with eminem for year. going back to when i heard that tech lynch and eminem where going to do "My world) but then u all know eminem didn't come throw and dalima filled in. IMO eminem is waitting for tech to be at the top of most all charts. then eminem will do a song cuz it will help eminem more if he waits. And every hardcore tech fan know he has called out to em more then a few times.

only reason em fell through was kuz proof died. i think it would b dope to hear tech and em together. i hope it happens. and i hope its some insane shit haha not some stupid party shit

Quote Originally Posted by Coolt2
    Yeah Tech has been wantting to do a song with eminem for year. going back to when i heard that tech lynch and eminem where going to do "My world) but then u all know eminem didn't come throw and dalima filled in. IMO eminem is waitting for tech to be at the top of most all charts. then eminem will do a song cuz it will help eminem more if he waits. And every hardcore tech fan know he has called out to em more then a few times.

lol yeah but i cant bump that shit without feeling weird or gay lol and when em dresses up like chicks in his vids and tells the male version of him he wants to suck his cock lol My Band or what ever its called with D12 lol. Ems the shit when hes rippin it seriously, but when hes clowning and putting out those kiddie songs i dont pay attention lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GodZi?Ra
    But FACK is a parody of South Park haha he said so himself soooo~ haha, but yeah they're still some "Waitwut?" songs hah.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    tech even answered the question someone posted about whos better lyrically, em or lynch lol. he chose lynch. i agree. eminem has some insane lyrics, but then he has those songs that make me shake me head, like FACK lmao. but when ems serious on a song then its hard as hell. i hope for a tech and em annnnd lynch track.. + hopsin! lol 4 verses. damn that would be a sick ass collab!!

My Band was just a fuck around song any way. No one should of taken that song seriously. "My salsa. My sal sa sal sal sal sal sal my salsa. My salsa makes all the pretty girls want to dance and take off their underpants my salsa." Lol. Shit is funny as hell.

lol yeah but i cant bump that shit without feeling weird or gay lol and when em dresses up like chicks in his vids and tells the male version of him he wants to suck his cock lol My Band or what ever its called with D12 lol. Ems the shit when hes rippin it seriously, but when hes clowning and putting out those kiddie songs i dont pay attention lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GodZi?Ra
    But FACK is a parody of South Park haha he said so himself soooo~ haha, but yeah they're still some "Waitwut?" songs hah.