Thread: where can i get the barcode cross decal for my car???

where can i get the barcode cross decal for my car???

im looking online for the barcode cross decal and cant find it anywhere!

it has never been officially released by Strange as a decal. So, you'd have to get one made or search Ebay.

Yeah you'd have to go get it specially made. I bet there is a booth or something in your mall that does decals. All they do is take the picture, scan it, and turn it in to a decal. The only decals Strange has officially made are the Snake and Bat ones that are red or white.

if you send me a copy of what you want and let me know what color you want i can cut it and put an auction up for you on ebay. i can do it pretty cheap

i want to get the barcode cross as a tattoo but the tattoo shop says the lines are too thin i was wondering if anyone would know where i could find one with thicker lines or if anyone could help me out and use the same template and make the lines thicker please?

if they say the lines are to small dont go to that shop go somewhere else a good tattoo artist could do it any size u want it there just saying they couldnt do it at the size go somewhere else

hey man you make decals?? i would like a certain one made

Quote Originally Posted by Serjical_Strike4
    if you send me a copy of what you want and let me know what color you want i can cut it and put an auction up for you on ebay. i can do it pretty cheap

Not true. They made ones for tech/kutt/krizz/grave plott/skatterman and snugg brim too. Collectors item's lol

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Yeah you'd have to go get it specially made. I bet there is a booth or something in your mall that does decals. All they do is take the picture, scan it, and turn it in to a decal. The only decals Strange has officially made are the Snake and Bat ones that are red or white.

whatever dude. Lol. you know what I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    Not true. They made ones for tech/kutt/krizz/grave plott/skatterman and snugg brim too. Collectors item's lol

Don't forget grey. I have a gray/silver SM decal on my gray/silver car. Exact color too, I wanna get another one to add to it too.