Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: News for 2010

  1. #1
    Senior Member Rusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    467

    News for 2010

    I know most of this has been posted before, I am trying to get everything straight cause I am making a small news letter for the fans around me and hand them out as i promote. if I am missing anything or whatever just tell me.
    Tech N9ne-" K.O.D. Lost Scripts" comes out March 30th, and there is 5 unreleased songs on the E.P.
    Kabosh comes out Oct 19, Colabo out July 27th. Is there any info on a solo?

    Big Scoob- 2011 new album called "Big Fool"

    Krizz Kailko- "Shock Treatment" out September 14th

    Kutt Calhoun- "Raw and Unkutt" comes out June 8th

    Brother Lynch Hung- "Dinner and a Move" comes out March 23

    Strange Dvd out on May 18th?

    Cogntio_ "Automatic" drops April 20th

    Prozak- "The Hitchcock of Hip Hop" 2010

  2. #2
    lost scripts is March 30th

  3. #3
    Senior Member Rusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    467
    thanks i thought it seemed wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Bernstein
    lost scripts is March 30th

  4. #4
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    There's no word on a tech solo album and I doubt there will be this year since he's got so much going on already. And I would bet that hitchcock of hip hop doesn't come out this year

  5. #5
    Senior Member GSPMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    228
    5 song e.p...it better be packaged w. somethin else i dont wanna pay the cost of a reg cd for 5 songs, thats weak

  6. #6
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    It's not gonna be the same price as a regular cd

    Quote Originally Posted by 8yn9ne
    5 song e.p...it better be packaged w. somethin else i dont wanna pay the cost of a reg cd for 5 songs, thats weak

  7. #7
    prozaks cd will not be dropping from Strange Music this year if it drops at all. There is not a solo cd from Tech this year either

  8. #8
    Big Scoob? Haven't heard this one yet....

  9. #9
    Senior Member GSPMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    228
    in stores? you sure?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]It's not gonna be the same price as a regular cd

    Quote Originally Posted by 8yn9ne
    5 song e.p...it better be packaged w. somethin else i dont wanna pay the cost of a reg cd for 5 songs, thats weak

  10. #10
    None of that info has been released yet

    Quote Originally Posted by 8yn9ne
    in stores? you sure?


    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]It's not gonna be the same price as a regular cd

    Quote Originally Posted by 8yn9ne
    5 song e.p...it better be packaged w. somethin else i dont wanna pay the cost of a reg cd for 5 songs, thats weak

Similar Threads

  1. bad news everybody..well kinda expected news
    By Jared M in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 05:57 PM
  2. News category changed!! Strange music news only!!
    By Siikez in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 12:16 AM
  3. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 09:25 AM
  4. News
    By Stab Master Arson in forum News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 12:07 AM
  5. KOD News?
    By Mr.Pound in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 06:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •