Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lejo?

Lejo?

Anyone know what the hell happened to him? Everyone knows the part in Be Jealous where Tech says "I love you but it's a pity you gone!" or whatever. Did he either die, or did Tech and Lejo have a falling out?

It's funny that you are still with this

Because I wanna fucking know D:

Quote Originally Posted by Halo of Nembutals
    It's funny that you are still with this

yeah man he fell off. you can find some songs on his myspace but there isnt anything big released. trust me man, i want to hear more from this man

Last time I heard from lejo was 2 years ago on myspace and he was talkin shit about Tech saying he is a failure in the industry

Lejo felt that Tech wasn't showing him love, cuz Tech was signing all these other artists and not askin Lejo to be on the Strange label. Since then Lejo hasn't wanted anything to do with Tech.

I see, I see. Honestly, Lejo on Strange would be the shit. Now It's On Part 2, anyone?

Good shit, bro. But seriously, put LA on that shit with them, and it'd be one of Tech's greatest songs period.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Stewart Rosier
    Yeah. That'd be the shit. Except the stuff he has out doesn't even come close to matching up with Now its on. Look himk up on nuwarez.com and you can find both of his cds in zip format, download em, and give them a listen, a song on his first cd, from the mind of the master, features one of his verses from now its on. The name of tghe song is Automatic Lejo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama
    I see, I see. Honestly, Lejo on Strange would be the shit. Now It's On Part 2, anyone?

Krayzie Bone, LA, Jamie Madrox, fucking... Vinnie Paz, Celph Titled, the list goes on for who could be on that song.

Put LA on it, hell. I think there should be a few rappers on it. Not necessarilly fast, just good, Chamillionaire, maybe Krayzie Bone. Then that would be a movement.
    Good shit, bro. But seriously, put LA on that shit with them, and it'd be one of Tech's greatest songs period.

Yeah. That'd be the shit. Except the stuff he has out doesn't even come close to matching up with Now its on. Look himk up on nuwarez.com and you can find both of his cds in zip format, download em, and give them a listen, a song on his first cd, from the mind of the master, features one of his verses from now its on. The name of tghe song is Automatic Lejo.

Madrox is Twiztid, IMO. He's been snapping since the House of Krazees days

Madrox.. man he gained my respect on Death Of A Hater. That verse, is straight fire.

Krayzie Bone, LA, Jamie Madrox, fucking... Vinnie Paz, Celph Titled, the list goes on for who could be on that song.

Put LA on it, hell. I think there should be a few rappers on it. Not necessarilly fast, just good, Chamillionaire, maybe Krayzie Bone. Then that would be a movement.