Thread: Two possible ideas.

Two possible ideas.

I think a Tech and Lil' Wyte collab would be hot, as well as a collab with my nigga Lo Key. If you haven't heard Lo Key, look him up on Youtube, him and Grewsum made a remix of "My World" and killed that shit. BUT. Lo Key stopped making music, cause not enough people were dowloading his album. Support Lo Key! D:

lol if you can't get people to even download your shit, you know you need to stop making music. real talk.

lo key is actually pretty good though not much people really know of him, he gets slept on alot, i think tech and him would be great collab

That's what I'm sayin! On a site we were on, he got people who absolutely hated rap to download his shit. Although I think he has self esteem issues, but that's none of my business. Still haven't seen the fucker in over a month XD

I think Lo Key, Tech, and Grewsum on a track would be hot, and if you wanna hear a good Grewsum song, only one I know of is Bounce by Kutty, if that was an actual collab.

Quote Originally Posted by M y Z e R y
    lo key is actually pretty good though not much people really know of him, he gets slept on alot, i think tech and him would be great collab

Lokey is my homie!

Lo Key is the shit. I think that collabo would be good.

That's why we need to get Lo Key back in the rap game. But, I honestly have no idea where he's at. My guess is that fucker got locked up, or he's not internet friendly anymore DX

Tech N Lo Key

Tech N Grewsum

Lo Key Retired, Unless We're Talking Boutta Different Lo Key.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama
    That's why we need to get Lo Key back in the rap game. But, I honestly have no idea where he's at. My guess is that fucker got locked up, or he's not internet friendly anymore DX

Yeah, I just talked to Lo Key last night, but I'm trying to get him back into the game. Seriously, I loved his shit, but, since people weren't really feeling his shit, I guess he got kinda depressed. But, he has told me he's been recording on and off, so there might be hope.