Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: The new layout sucks

  1. #1

    The new layout sucks

    Its a cluster fuck.

  2. #2
    Senior Member LTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,546
    it wasn't a cluster fuck before? its only been implemented for an hour.

    This is better than one section for all posts. Now, if the sections will actually be used correctly is another story...i bet this dont work out

    This is kinda how Nasty Nullities is layed out, but we clean up our forums.

  3. #3
    Whoever did this, should have been smart enough to close the forum's for a few hours and clean things up. Whoever runs this forum is a lazy asshole.

    Quote Originally Posted by LTB [Twitter@LTB155
    ]it wasn't a cluster fuck before? its only been implemented for an hour.


    This is better than one section for all posts. Now, if the sections will actually be used correctly is another story...i bet this dont work out



    This is kinda how Nasty Nullities is layed out, but we clean up our forums.

  4. #4
    Senior Member LTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,546
    lol true. but i belive .ning only lets you do so much at a time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    Whoever did this, should have been smart enough to close the forum's for a few hours and clean things up. Whoever runs this forum is a lazy asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by LTB [Twitter@LTB155
    ]it wasn't a cluster fuck before? its only been implemented for an hour.

    This is better than one section for all posts. Now, if the sections will actually be used correctly is another story...i bet this dont work out
    This is kinda how Nasty Nullities is layed out, but we clean up our forums.

  5. #5
    Idk why Tech uses NING... its a free forum! lol

    Quote Originally Posted by LTB [Twitter@LTB155
    ]lol true. but i belive .ning only lets you do so much at a time.


    Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    Whoever did this, should have been smart enough to close the forum's for a few hours and clean things up. Whoever runs this forum is a lazy asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by LTB [Twitter@LTB155
    ]it wasn't a cluster fuck before? its only been implemented for an hour.

    This is better than one section for all posts. Now, if the sections will actually be used correctly is another story...i bet this dont work out This is kinda how Nasty Nullities is layed out, but we clean up our forums.

  6. #6
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    so since the usmf opened not too long ago...
    ask tech thread was made
    tech's "thereal" posts here for the first time in forever
    forum gets a makeover

    coincidence?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    Amerikilla, Your Empire, it is crumblng.... lmfao jp man

  7. #7
    Senior Member LTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,546
    I think NOT!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]so since the usmf opened not too long ago...
    ask tech thread was made tech's "thereal" posts here for the first time in forever
    forum gets a makeover

    coincidence?

  8. #8
    I think so. We may not have seemed like any kind of challenge, but just the fact people started to branch off this forum might of shook things up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]so since the usmf opened not too long ago...
    ask tech thread was made

    tech's "thereal" posts here for the first time in forever

    forum gets a makeover



    coincidence?



    Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    Amerikilla, Your Empire, it is crumblng.... lmfao jp man

  9. #9
    This new set up...is very weird. Lol. It caught me by hella surprise when I signed in moments ago. Oh well.

  10. #10
    aww you said Hella

    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    This new set up...is very weird. Lol. It caught me by hella surprise when I signed in moments ago. Oh well.

Similar Threads

  1. Back with a brand new layout and new beat!
    By AfterTouchBeats in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 06:37 AM
  2. New Post layout
    By Strange Music HQ in forum News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 08:30 AM
  3. New Layout!
    By NoxiousN8 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 05:46 PM
  4. New Layout!
    By NoxiousN8 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 08:45 PM
  5. The Economy... SUCKS!! The Industry... SUCKS!!
    By B-CIDE in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 06:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •