Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Great Place for all Hip Hop/Rap News!

Great Place for all Hip Hop/Rap News!

TheRealTechN9ne Forum is a GREAT place for all your Strange Music news! And of course, this site just kicks ass in general! Oh Yeah! But, one thing this site lacks is daily Hip Hop updates. Check out my new forum where we discuss other genres of music, and everything else you'd ever want to talk about! Just give it a look!http://unofficialstranget9x.forumotion.com/ Oh and...I said the last thread I made was going to be the last one. But, it got
    deleted. For whatever reason. If I'm breaking any rules, then I'd like
    to be notified. Thanks.

if i join your site will you make a whole section devoted to die antwoord then seperate sections where we can discuss each of the other members individually. and also a section where we can discuss next-level beat theory and how to make it with a pc computer?

I can make you a deal. You get 20 people to join and stay active, I will give you your own section to post whatever the fuck you want. Tell them to put "reel life problemz sent me" in their signatures. Advertise away, slave boy. =P

Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    if i join your site will you make a whole section devoted to die antwoord then seperate sections where we can discuss each of the other members individually. and also a section where we can discuss next-level beat theory and how to make it with a pc computer?

Oh and the fact there is a chat-box is pretty sweet too.

Yeah, I'm not even trying to make my site sound good when I say that either, but the chat box feature is really fucking cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life

It's beyond fucking cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    Yeah, I'm not even trying to make my site sound good when I say that either, but the chat box feature is really fucking cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life

hmmmmmmmmm............. i don't know if i could get that many members....
    can they be trolls? cause that would be easy lol.

I can make you a deal. You get 20 people to join and stay active, I will give you your own section to post whatever the fuck you want. Tell them to put "reel life problemz sent me" in their signatures. Advertise away, slave boy. =P

lol i could get over 1000 people to join today. problem is, none of them would know who tech n9ne is lol

Fair warning. if you join my site, and spam it... or if you join my site, then shortly after I get spammers... . I have your IP address after you join, because I'm the admin. And, I'm very good at computers. I will ruin your life. lol Don't try anything, sparky.

wellllll that'd be pointless dude. Lol. Don't want lame asses on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    lol i could get over 1000 people to join today. problem is, none of them would know who tech n9ne is lol