Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: G2G TECH N9NE DISS

G2G TECH N9NE DISS

Maybe this a repost but i just found that and it seems recent. wondering what people think about it and if yall got info about the beef. I think tech n9ne would crush em but i still think the song is dope tho i dont know.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKlyG...eature=related

theres no beef you clown, these fags just want youtube fame. and your a dickwad for thinking its dope. hang yourself. good day to you.

when your done fucking your mom ask her to teach you some respect faggot ass nerd. sorry if this post done hurt your little feellings but it aint my fault if you keep failing your suicide attempts punk
    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    theres no beef you clown, these fags just want youtube fame. and your a dickwad for thinking its dope. hang yourself. good day to you.

yea its a repost. but its all good. and they just want attention thats why they did it.

fail. go home.

Quote Originally Posted by MistahX99
    when your done fucking your mom ask her to teach you some respect faggot ass nerd. sorry if this post done hurt your little feellings but it aint my fault if you keep failing your suicide attempts punk

oh and while youre at it you might want to check perzdopest, you'll love him.

what is fail fag learn respect thats all im saying. if you think its fail you a dumb bitch

fail. go home.

lol oh the irony of saying "what is fail"

what is fail fag learn respect thats all im saying. if you think its fail you a dumb bitch

fail. go home.

what is that supose to mean you got some too?

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]lol oh the irony of saying "what is fail"

fail. go home.

Funny thing is this motherfucker would get torn apart by prozak