Thread: Can Anyone...?

Can Anyone...?

Show me exactly how big the official Strange Charms are?

do a search there are a few threads on the subject

I'm not finding anyting that whould show the scale of it, shit sucks. I heard they're decent ass charms

They're a good size, much bigger than I thought. I can't find a ruler in my fucking house, so I'm relying on the internet. The charm is about two and a half inches wide, and the height is about two and 1/8 inches.

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZag
    I'm not finding anyting that whould show the scale of it, shit sucks. I heard they're decent ass charms

I seen someone wit a pic somewhere on here, but I wasnt sure if it was the same charm. I shouldnt have slept on it and
    just asked then.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    They're a good size, much bigger than I thought. I can't find a ruler in my fucking house, so I'm relying on the internet. The charm is about two and a half inches wide, and the height is about two and 1/8 inches.

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZag

Here is a picture of me being sexy. Oh, and I'm wearing the charm.. so you can see how big it is. The necklace I'm wearing does not come with it though. That necklace was about 200 dollars. lol

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs124...._6971678_n.jpg