Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brotha Lynch Hung

Brotha Lynch Hung

Am I the only one who notices how he somtimes runs out of rhymes and uses the same words like 4 times in a row? Sounds dope though but I do notice that alot who else?

Its recorded man.. He has the opportunity to write.. theres no such thing as running out..

This is the honest reason I dont like him. I definatly noticed his rhymes are mediocre..

yes, this. i think he is waaaaaaaay overrated especially by people on here, cause most of them are dick riding faggots. but the whole him being overrated is the same reason why i don't like jayz and lil wayne.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Bernstein
    This is the honest reason I dont like him. I definatly noticed his rhymes are mediocre..

Well if it sounds dope, why does it matter? How do you know he's not doin it on purpose for that reason

mediocre? overrated? lynch rhymes are as skilled as anyone elses in the game!! just because u don't like him, doesnt mean he cant rap. just because lynch fans like his music doesn't mean they are riding his dick. that's like saying whoever likes tech 9 is riding tech's dick. and im sure tech fans on here who will get mad and try to defend tech. but thats my point. everybody don't like the same type of music. it's kinda like burger king and mcdonalds...even though their food taste different, they still sale alotta hamburgers. some people might like burger king more than mcdonalds and vice versa; but both are successful and talented at what they do. lynch fans has just as much rights to give lynch his props as tech fans; or anyone else for that matter.

i was referring to now that he is being signed everyone is saying that he is as great as tech.
    and lol @ comparing tech and lynch, his rhymes aren't even that good and his flow is boring, i heard his new stuff and he sounds so mono tone like he has been up for three days rapping.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydogg17
    mediocre? overrated? lynch rhymes are as skilled as anyone elses in the game!! just because u don't like him, doesnt mean he cant rap. just because lynch fans like his music doesn't mean they are riding his dick. that's like saying whoever likes tech 9 is riding tech's dick. and im sure tech fans on here who will get mad and try to defend tech. but thats my point. everybody don't like the same type of music. it's kinda like burger king and mcdonalds...even though their food taste different, they still sale alotta hamburgers. some people might like burger king more than mcdonalds and vice versa; but both are successful and talented at what they do. lynch fans has just as much rights to give lynch his props as tech fans; or anyone else for that matter.

he is as great as tech!!! both are great! if u like tech more, i want argue with u, that's your opinion!! and Lynch was the shit even before he got signed to strange so to say that people thinks he's the shit now is a little silly!! thats why people are on his dick because of what he's done in the past.

I think the people who support this discussion such as myself loved his verse on "My World" and expected more like it. Instead he has a totally different sound.

i thought he had a decent verse on that song and strange music box(albeit a lil bit of meaningless speedster stuff) but yea, he doesn't sound anythign like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Bernstein
    I think the people who support this discussion such as myself loved his verse on "My World" and expected more like it. Instead he has a totally different sound.