Thread: HEAVY RAIN DEMO RIGHT NOW!! PS3

HEAVY RAIN DEMO RIGHT NOW!! PS3

if u dont feel like waitin till thursday for the official public release of the demo..like i dont feel like it.. im downloadin the demo right now as we speak well actualy im installin it i should say.....then go herehttp://terminalgamer.com/2010/02/05/...in-demo-today/at first after i did the simple step by step thing..i got the code to use to actavate the demo..but it wouldnt work for me for nothing...so i made a fake user account and set my country to united kingdom...(because they sometimes get stuff b4 or after us..so im guessin the demo is out over there already) on my ps3 and then it let me download it..and for those of u who know this...no matter what user name ur on ur demo,videos,ect will be on that name..so when u download it (if u have to go through this trouble like i did lol) then just delete the fake user name..after if u want.also..a lil extra info.. for those of u who go on PS HOME did u know that in other countries it looks different.. i saw a german one where it was sooooooo different in the main square place lol also they get extra stuff like games and add ons.. idk if we can use them being in america but ima try lolanyway enjoy!! my friend showed me this and its 100!!! not fake! not a scam!

this game is tiznitty!! and its just the demo lol

solid Mr Rain Dollaz

yea i think for it to work u have to make a europe user account..my friends told me they had to. but once its downloaded it can be played from ur main uiser account.

dont miss out..lol even tho u can just wait till thursday wit no probs and no hassle and download it in the psn store