Thread: ICP's version of Ozzfest

ICP's version of Ozzfest

...well, sorta. you know ICP's gonna do their own "package" tour (i.e. family values, projekt rev, music as a weapon), albeit on a smaller scale i'd imagine.

late spring/early summer, will featuring artists of course as well as JCW wrestling. of course we'll learn alot more once it's announced, but Violent J tweeted about a real dope line-up (plus a BIG NAME ACT) shaping up.

no word on who's playing yet, tho Daddy X mentioned in a chat about a big tour or something but couldnt speak on it, so likely KMK's on it (plus ICP's on their new cd-Fuck The Police-not a remake). Im sure Psy mightve reached out to Tech as well, but there's something comin up called Strictly Strange 2...

so anyway, what do yall think of this? plan on goin? depending on number of dates i think some kids will opt for this instead of blowin more $ on the GOTJ. i doubt there will be another Hatchet Attacks either because of this

If they come somewhere nearby Ill be goin but if tech is on that tour guarenteed I will be at one of the shows

Not going to anything icp related. Anything tech n9ne like aspen colorado in a few days i'm fucken in.

icp does a tour ill be there they have fresh as shows one of the only groups that fuck the tech n9ne kutt and krizz stage show

I've never seen ICP fuck Tech N9ne on stage. And I really hope you haven't either.

Quote Originally Posted by richard roy isaacson III
    icp does a tour ill be there they have fresh as shows one of the only groups that fuck the tech n9ne kutt and krizz stage show

that's some shit.

...i wouldnt wanna see, in person or otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    I've never seen ICP fuck Tech N9ne on stage. And I really hope you haven't either.

Quote Originally Posted by richard roy isaacson III

IF KMK and Tech are their then I will go. not a ICP fan. Hopefully Twiztid will be there.
    And to the dude who said that ICP has a doper stage show than Tech.. You really thing so? I saw Hed open for them so dispite me not liking them, I still wanted to see the stage show for the first few songs. All THEY actually did was faygo every which way. Yes the stage show WAS crazy, but they themselfs brought nothing to it

I saw this too on his twitter. Hopefully KMK will be there and some other bad ass artists. I want to get up there for that Real Detroit magazinge show they're doing in Detroit.

ICP puts on a hell of a show, not gonna lie.

i see rising_tied's point and even thought of this on my own.

Tech and company would kill onstage whether you have an elaborate set up ala the k.o.d. tour, or simply a banner.

ICP shows are fun, but strip away the stage set up and the Faygo, and what do you have?

...Twiztid.

(note: i'm a big twiztid fan, but let's keep it 100)