Thread: I thought cham was gonna stop using other artist's beats

I thought cham was gonna stop using other artist's beats

I thought using original beats were the purpose of canceling mixtape messiah series. i dont understand what was the purpose of calling it major pain. strait up if cham doesnt make more videos for venom then its not gonna sell well. cham should have stayed indie!... im not saying major pain sucks either

Yeah its fuckin stupid he could be on his fourth album by now if he didnt just make mixtapes.He said he was gonna stop making mixtapes and canel Venom and now he changed his mind and decided to sell Major Pain.Well its all good but he needs to get a album out there and go back to swearing its lame when he is gonna swear then he doesnt say it or uses ish its fucking dumb.Also when he edits his features verses who the fuck does that.Cham stop being lame or you will never sell albums.

cham is probably my favorite rapper outside of tech. i dont really like that good morning track that much because i expect somethin more lyrical from him. the only reason why he did that was to get radio play but it barely got any play. I prefer to hear albums way more than mixtapes.

Major Pain is his new cd/mixtape that he's selling on his website chamillionaire.com ... it's supposed to be the start of a whole list of projects from him that he will be selling himself without the use of his label or anything else ... sort of independent

in my opinion i think it was dumb for him to tell people that he was not gonna curse, swear or say the n word. he never really cursed anyway I don't see why he had to tell people he was going to stop.

thats called grindin

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy1011
    Major Pain is his new cd/mixtape that he's selling on his website chamillionaire.com ... it's supposed to be the start of a whole list of projects from him that he will be selling himself without the use of his label or anything else ... sort of independent

he couldnt use his own beats on this cd due some issues with the lawyers you woulda known that if u listend to the cd

who the fuck cares if he cusses or not if he dont wanna cuss o well that dont make a differance to me at all

I personally like his mixtapes better than his albums and major pain is another good one from cham so im happy

Doggeh.

Quote Originally Posted by GodZi?Ra
    Wait what's major pain?
    Venom is scheduled for march 16

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    Yeah its fuckin stupid he could be on his fourth album by now if he didnt just make mixtapes.He said he was gonna stop making mixtapes and canel Venom and now he changed his mind and decided to sell Major Pain.Well its all good but he needs to get a album out there and go back to swearing its lame when he is gonna swear then he doesnt say it or uses ish its fucking dumb.Also when he edits his features verses who the fuck does that.Cham stop being lame or you will never sell albums.

Shit i'm listening to it right now as we speak....

I know now after I listened to the whole thing. I wish Cham would team up with Strange, him and Z-RO

Quote Originally Posted by CaStiK61
    he couldnt use his own beats on this cd due some issues with the lawyers you woulda known that if u listend to the cd

who the fuck cares if he cusses or not if he dont wanna cuss o well that dont make a differance to me at all

I personally like his mixtapes better than his albums and major pain is another good one from cham so im happy