Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I thought cham was gonna stop using other artist's beats

  1. #1
    Senior Member E.Wills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    607

    I thought cham was gonna stop using other artist's beats

    I thought using original beats were the purpose of canceling mixtape messiah series. i dont understand what was the purpose of calling it major pain. strait up if cham doesnt make more videos for venom then its not gonna sell well. cham should have stayed indie!... im not saying major pain sucks either

  2. #2
    Senior Member Andrew34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    439
    Yeah its fuckin stupid he could be on his fourth album by now if he didnt just make mixtapes.He said he was gonna stop making mixtapes and canel Venom and now he changed his mind and decided to sell Major Pain.Well its all good but he needs to get a album out there and go back to swearing its lame when he is gonna swear then he doesnt say it or uses ish its fucking dumb.Also when he edits his features verses who the fuck does that.Cham stop being lame or you will never sell albums.

  3. #3
    Senior Member E.Wills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    607
    cham is probably my favorite rapper outside of tech. i dont really like that good morning track that much because i expect somethin more lyrical from him. the only reason why he did that was to get radio play but it barely got any play. I prefer to hear albums way more than mixtapes.

  4. #4
    Major Pain is his new cd/mixtape that he's selling on his website chamillionaire.com ... it's supposed to be the start of a whole list of projects from him that he will be selling himself without the use of his label or anything else ... sort of independent

  5. #5
    Senior Member E.Wills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    607
    in my opinion i think it was dumb for him to tell people that he was not gonna curse, swear or say the n word. he never really cursed anyway I don't see why he had to tell people he was going to stop.

  6. #6
    Guest
    thats called grindin

    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy1011
    Major Pain is his new cd/mixtape that he's selling on his website chamillionaire.com ... it's supposed to be the start of a whole list of projects from him that he will be selling himself without the use of his label or anything else ... sort of independent

  7. #7
    Senior Member CaStiK61's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    218
    he couldnt use his own beats on this cd due some issues with the lawyers you woulda known that if u listend to the cd

    who the fuck cares if he cusses or not if he dont wanna cuss o well that dont make a differance to me at all

    I personally like his mixtapes better than his albums and major pain is another good one from cham so im happy

  8. #8
    Doggeh.

    Quote Originally Posted by GodZi?Ra
    Wait what's major pain?
    Venom is scheduled for march 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    Yeah its fuckin stupid he could be on his fourth album by now if he didnt just make mixtapes.He said he was gonna stop making mixtapes and canel Venom and now he changed his mind and decided to sell Major Pain.Well its all good but he needs to get a album out there and go back to swearing its lame when he is gonna swear then he doesnt say it or uses ish its fucking dumb.Also when he edits his features verses who the fuck does that.Cham stop being lame or you will never sell albums.

  9. #9
    Senior Member DavidIn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    150
    Shit i'm listening to it right now as we speak....

  10. #10
    Senior Member E.Wills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    607
    I know now after I listened to the whole thing. I wish Cham would team up with Strange, him and Z-RO

    Quote Originally Posted by CaStiK61
    he couldnt use his own beats on this cd due some issues with the lawyers you woulda known that if u listend to the cd

    who the fuck cares if he cusses or not if he dont wanna cuss o well that dont make a differance to me at all

    I personally like his mixtapes better than his albums and major pain is another good one from cham so im happy

Similar Threads

  1. Garnus Beats the Atrack Predator (West Coast Beats, Synthy beats, .....)
    By GarnusBeats in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2014, 01:24 PM
  2. Garnus Beats the Atrack Predator (West Coast Beats, Synthy beats, .....)
    By GarnusBeats in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2013, 08:57 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 03:51 AM
  4. Ain't nobody gonna stop my shine :)
    By Bloodstepp - Bass & Bubblegum in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 05:48 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 02:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •