Thread: STRANGE BOXXX!!!!

STRANGE BOXXX!!!!

STRANGE MUSIC has got to be the most fan oriented labe EVER i just received sign T shirts and Posters from TECH for My Benefit im Putting on for Haiti Can Ya'll Think of any other label that is down like that?

damn thats hella tight little haiti kids gonna be runnin around with strange shirts lol

Yeah most likely this...Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    im guessing there to sell to raise money for haiti, not to give to the haitians lol

Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    damn thats hella tight little haiti kids gonna be runnin around with strange shirts lol

Suburban noize probly would. They love there fans a bit more. Buncha stoners probly why lol.

I mean at least when it comes to stuff that costs they do

I won a potluck remix contest a few years ago and SubNoize was supposed to send me a signed shirt and a signed potlcuk cd. Months went by and it never came so i emailed 1ton on myspace and said he'd talk to the guys in the office. Shit still never showed up...i waited and waited...messaging 1ton back n forth for a while...

Then he was like "fuck it, i'll send the shit to ya myself and hook it up" and he FUCKIN DID! I got 2 Potluck CDs, 2 KMK CDs, the DGAF CD, A bomb ass signed potluck shirt, sum stickers, a poster and a SubNoize Mag!! Way more than i was supposed to get. And he gave me his # and said text him next time come thru STL and he'd reserve 2 free tickets for me and a friend

Thats the shit.

ci[quote=Cørpørate Avenger]Suburban noize probly would. They love there fans a bit more. Buncha stoners probly why lol.

Psy is down with fans but I dunno about them givin' free shit! lol

thats sick bro, I still havent got the limited edition Esham shirt from like 2 years ago!! lol, cost me $80 with shipping, mofo boogieman! lol

Quote Originally Posted by LTB [Twitter@LTB155
    ]I won a potluck remix contest a few years ago and SubNoize was supposed to send me a signed shirt and a signed potlcuk cd. Months went by and it never came so i emailed 1ton on myspace and said he'd talk to the guys in the office. Shit still never showed up...i waited and waited...messaging 1ton back n forth for a while...

Then he was like "fuck it, i'll send the shit to ya myself and hook it up" and he FUCKIN DID! I got 2 Potluck CDs, 2 KMK CDs, the DGAF CD, A bomb ass signed potluck shirt, sum stickers, a poster and a SubNoize Mag!! Way more than i was supposed to get. And he gave me his # and said text him next time come thru STL and he'd reserve 2 free tickets for me and a friend

Thats the shit.

ci
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Suburban noize probly would. They love there fans a bit more. Buncha stoners probly why lol.

Haha dopeness. Potluck is like no where near havin that superstar status mentality. They always wanna watch the show and joshll stand at the booth talkn to people. Real cool dudes.

But like even the sales subnoize store had a sale where if you bout like $50 you got 6 free cds and they had that while shit was way discounted.

Quote Originally Posted by LTB [Twitter@LTB155
    ]I won a potluck remix contest a few years ago and SubNoize was supposed to send me a signed shirt and a signed potlcuk cd. Months went by and it never came so i emailed 1ton on myspace and said he'd talk to the guys in the office. Shit still never showed up...i waited and waited...messaging 1ton back n forth for a while...

Thats the shit.

ci
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger

there's been numerous instances of Psy hookin up fans with free goods randomly or otherwise over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by AnDy Capitator
    there's been numerous instances of Psy hookin up fans with free goods randomly or otherwise over the years.
    Yeah they do. I got some free shirts n stuff before.