Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 100

Thread: Tech's next EP called "Boiling Points"?

  1. #1

    Tech's next EP called "Boiling Points"?

    Sorry if already posted...


    "Don't Tweet This" will appear on Tech's forthcoming EP called <em>E.B.A.H.</em>, that's due in stores September 18th. The acronym stands for "Evil Brain Angel Heart" and the project is the first of two EPs Tech will be dropping before the year is up. The second is called <em>Boiling Points</em> and will be out Tuesday, October 30th, the day before Halloween.


    http://hiphopwired.com/2012/09/15/te...e-eps-in-2012/



    Also...not that it's that big of a deal, but why make 2 EPs back to back like this? Why not just make it a full LP?


  2. #2
    Senior Member DJ605's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    836


    dafuq?

  3. #3
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567


    They got that inside scoop. I thought the upcoming EP was URALYA.

  4. #4
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567



  5. #5


    Ah. Usually I see everyone of Techs' tweets. Missed that one...


    But cool...

  6. #6


    i heard that his new album is gonna be better then All 6s And 7s and that he is taking his time.





    so he released 2 EPS to keep the fans busy, i dunno.

  7. #7
    Senior Member CharlesWeis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,140


    what? doesn't everyone always say their next album is gonna be better than the last?

    Quote Originally Posted by STRANGEgenius

    i heard that his new album is gonna be better then All 6s And 7s and that he is taking his time.





    so he released 2 EPS to keep the fans busy, i dunno.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    284


    Cause that's the goal........?

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis

    what? doesn't everyone always say their next album is gonna be better than the last?

    Quote Originally Posted by STRANGEgenius

    i heard that his new album is gonna be better then All 6s And 7s and that he is taking his time.





    so he released 2 EPS to keep the fans busy, i dunno.

  9. #9
    Senior Member CharlesWeis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,140


    I know, but what's the point in adding that here? I know the artist is gonna say it. but it just sounds silly to me to say "I heard it's gonna be better than the last album" no offense to Strangegenius, I just find it odd to say that, of course you heard it's gonna be better, like you said that's the goal, you're not gonna hear "ohh, I'm not gonna top that last one, so I'm just gonna put out a 3 star LP" ya know?.

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Smith

    Cause that's the goal........?

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis

    what? doesn't everyone always say their next album is gonna be better than the last?

    Quote Originally Posted by STRANGEgenius

    i heard that his new album is gonna be better then All 6s And 7s and that he is taking his time.





    so he released 2 EPS to keep the fans busy, i dunno.

  10. #10


    I also question why he'd do 2 eps in a row.
    Initially Lost Scripts and Seepage were a way to take extra beats and make use of them, right? And they were both solid eps if you dont count Stress Relief.
    But it seems more like Klusterfuk, EBAH and Boiling Point are quick cash ins. Why not merge all 3 into a single project, fine tune the edges and release a full album?
    Although I have yet to hear EBAH yet, so Im not saying its a weak ep.

Similar Threads

  1. E.P.'s strong and low points
    By Strange_LYFE in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-07-2013, 10:41 PM
  2. Thoughts on Boiling Point and Tech's possible collabs?
    By ProsperousN9ne in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 01:49 AM
  3. Tech N9ne EP- Boiling Point pre-order thoughts
    By WillOlszewski in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 11-08-2012, 08:03 AM
  4. Tech N9ne - Boiling Point EP Tracklist
    By SteveKingston791 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 11:46 PM
  5. I called Strange Music and guess who called back!!!!
    By l
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 06:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •