Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Need You All Technician's Help Out There Please Check This Post Out

I Need You All Technician's Help Out There Please Check This Post Out

Well tonight right i had a bit of a party at my place and one of my long time friends came around it was a great night till i complained bout his Techno/Main Steam Music, now this dude know's i like Tech n9ne right but he turn's around an says well Stevo tell me this if Tech N9nes realy so good why isn't he played on the radio or on Tv.i replied with well becuase he's been labled as a Devil worshiper an he's diffrent his music makes sence and he duznt dress like every other black guy also the industry Fucked him up before so he started his own music lable an started doing his own shit but soon he will most likely be doing music on Mtv, his replie was people dont care what you do if your a devil worshiper or not lady gaga could be a devil worshiper but the would still play her on the radio, he just isent as good as you make him out to be. now i was geting serious an i was about to smack his mutha fucker out.

now i need all you people out there to help me prove he is wrong an Tech n9ne is a verry underated artist as well as why they wont play him on the raido and interview's an songs to prove Tech n9ne could be played on the radio it's just stupid mutha fuckers like my friend dont know what real music is an that the industry are bitch's

i approve this thread

i dont they should never play a devil worshipper on the radio no matter how much better he is than everyone else.....hopefully people will get that im joking

Dude i need some help man right i need to find the best Interview's the best Tech n9ne songs an all that to prove why Tech n9ne isen't on Mtv i alredy got the red nose Interview ready to go i just need more shit to say hey this is my Tech n9ne isn't on the radio an why retards like you only listen to Techno an lil wayne.

wellright my friend is basicly saying that Tech N9ne duzn't get played because he is shit a rap right, an i said wait up man hold on hold on dont say shit if you dont know the full story right , while im trying to prove my fucking point that The industry wont play Tech is because he's been labled all these things an they wont give him a chance my friends talking over me saying Techs shit thats why he isent famous an all this shit its not Techs fault he aint world wide famous because Mtv an all these other mutha fuckers wont play him now i need proof like songs interviews an shit like that to prove why he isent played

Quote Originally Posted by =Sunset=SD
    i dont they should never play a devil worshipper on the radio no matter how much better he is than everyone else.....hopefully people will get that im joking

Shut up jaggalo! Hhahaha fuckin wit u chris!

he is underrated. and the reason he isn't on the radio is because he's not shitty. not hating but lil wayne is not good.. for hip hop anyways.. but for his own thing he's doin i guess hes just doin his thing. but if you were to cmpare lyrics, flow, .. or anything, tech has wins in every category hands down. he did a song with pac.. lady gaga didnt. so i mean its retarted and everyone's opinion is right in there eyes just like this one is in yours, and anyone else whos educated. but if he thinks only good artists are on the radio.. then i wouldnt waste your time rying to convince him. for example, eminem is on the radio. he is good, but only his shitty songs get plalyed.. so if u think about it, its all about what is appropriate for ALL AGES and still be catchy. so your wasting ur time trying to educate someone who needs to go hang out with little kids who actually listen to the radio.. sorry for ramblin but no matter where ur go, people will hate or try to say some stupid shit about something wether its tech or not. and its just annoying as hell

well why dont you go on "youtube" and put in tech n9ne interviews i hate when people come on here and ask other people to find shit for them you a grown person do it yourself

thats what i wont you aint rambeling dude shit is real man i was geting worked up an shit coz my friend is like talking over me an mocking my favourit artist man i didnt even bad mouth the people he was playing all i said was can we put on some real music on please dude i shouldnt of even asked ma it's my fucking house i was just being real with the dude an then he started all this shit

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan McLeod
    he is underrated. and the reason he isn't on the radio is because he's not shitty. not hating but lil wayne is not good.. for hip hop anyways.. but for his own thing he's doin i guess hes just doin his thing. but if you were to cmpare lyrics, flow, .. or anything, tech has wins in every category hands down. he did a song with pac.. lady gaga didnt. so i mean its retarted and everyone's opinion is right in there eyes just like this one is in yours, and anyone else whos educated. but if he thinks only good artists are on the radio.. then i wouldnt waste your time rying to convince him. for example, eminem is on the radio. he is good, but only his shitty songs get plalyed.. so if u think about it, its all about what is appropriate for ALL AGES and still be catchy. so your wasting ur time trying to educate someone who needs to go hang out with little kids who actually listen to the radio.. sorry for ramblin but no matter where ur go, people will hate or try to say some stupid shit about something wether its tech or not. and its just annoying as hell

im asking yeah but im basicly saying i need the best of the best you dont need to put the interviews up on here or the songs just name em soi can be like yo Tech said this bout these people in this interview an yo tech made this song because of this shit happening an the industry aint playing him because of this all im asking for is a start an a finish to a strong agrument that i intend to win an i dont know where to begin

well why dont you go on "youtube" and put in tech n9ne interviews i hate when people come on here and ask other people to find shit for them you a grown person do it yourself