Thread: Where All My Canadian Tech Fans At?????

Where All My Canadian Tech Fans At?????

whoos goin to the toronto show??, and what time does it start cuz it says different times on this website and ticketmaster

Hey I'm going to the Toronto show...but I don't know when the doors are opening...

they open at 8 maynnee, it says on the tickets

Cool man...I am still waitin on my VIP package so I don't actually have the tickets yet...but there on the way....do you know who is opening??? I saw on a flier that it was so sock social club....fuck they suck balls...check them out man...trust me they suck...Where you commin from? I'm up here in Newmarket...

Quote Originally Posted by Tecca Nina

Im going to the Toronto show. I sent an email to Penny at Strange Music and she told me you DO NOT need the satin VIP Pass that comes in the mail with the VIP Package. All you need is photo I.D and you pick your VIP pass up at the venue before the meet and greet. At least, thats what she told me. Also if you used someone elses credit card to order the ticket, like a relative or something, you need a letter from whoevers name was on the card to give Strange Music permission to give you the passes. Email VIP_Help@Strangemusicinc.com and they will tell you the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dennis
    Cool man...I am still waitin on my VIP package so I don't actually have the tickets yet...but there on the way....do you know who is opening??? I saw on a flier that it was so sock social club....fuck they suck balls...check them out man...trust me they suck...Where you commin from? I'm up here in Newmarket...

im from brampton, never heard of those people before, what are they a rock band or somethin? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dennis