Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who has been to Gathering b4?, I need some info

Who has been to Gathering b4?, I need some info

Im goin to gathering this year, im from Sydney, and i really need to book fligts and bullshit soon, does anyone remember when the dates are usually released, how far into the year?, I contacted a lodge at Cave in Rock to book a cabin but they said that they had already been booked out for the Psychopathic staff for the 6,7,8th of August this year, Im a lil sceptical though.

May I suggest corporate avenger for info!!!!! He knows stuff!!!!

i have a friend that goes every yr to it she lives in the use if i can get contact with her i will ask, i havent spoke to her in a year kinda weird just asking about ta gathering it's a 4 day event last i heard and you camp out with acts and just with the FAM thats all i can remember i think it falls aug or oct i cant remember could be earlier. c what i can find out>

juggalogathering.com is the official place for info. Keep checkn there and youll get updates as they come. And i can give you advice onvwhat to bring and all that

juggalogathering.com is the official place for info. Keep checkn there and youll get updates as they come. And i can give you advice onvwhat to bring and all that. As for last years, it was june 6-9 and if you really want a good spot to camp inside you do what we did and show up on the fuckin night of the 3 cuz we sat all day on the 4, while lotsa people showed up then they let us in early mid day the 5, and we were like 50 in line or maybe 30 idk but we had an amazing spot. And trust me fuck stayin in a cabin or anything off grounds, campin there is the way to do it

juggalogathering.com is the official place for info. Keep checkn there and youll get updates as they come. And i can give you advice onvwhat to bring and all that. As for last years, it was june 6-9 and if you really want a good spot to camp inside you do what we did and show up on the fuckin night of the 3 cuz we sat all day on the 4, while lotsa people showed up then they let us in early mid day the 5, and we were like 50 in line or maybe 30 idk but we had an amazing spot. And trust me fuck stayin in a cabin or anything off grounds, campin there is the way to do it

yea you def want to get there early if you dont come a day before they open you will spend a day getting thru the line and you will miss everything on the first day. Also dont bring a whole bunch of stuff with you like everyone says, we didnt use most of the shit we brought. Its pretty well lit up, there is a grip of food places (its greasy and expensive tho), the bathrooms are horrible I suggest finding an alternative to them, its very very hot and sticky so be prepared for that, there time frame sucks so dont stick to the schedule just walk around and see whats going on, other than that the site will have everything you need to know like CorpA said and the there are also the forum too. Its def worth going tho......i will be there again this year

Imma tryn get kelly hughes and her crocodile dundee-esque lover man geoff and we are gonna get MAAAAD LIQUOR cuz i wanna give out free shots and shit, its a get laid quick scheme that probly wont look haha. Imma have a sign says "FREE SHOTS FOR LETTE KISSES" ahaha...faggish. Anyways you need to camp up with us on red mist mountain FASHEEZY

Quote Originally Posted by sneakatoke
    yea you def want to get there early if you dont come a day before they open you will spend a day getting thru the line and you will miss everything on the first day. Also dont bring a whole bunch of stuff with you like everyone says, we didnt use most of the shit we brought. Its pretty well lit up, there is a grip of food places (its greasy and expensive tho), the bathrooms are horrible I suggest finding an alternative to them, its very very hot and sticky so be prepared for that, there time frame sucks so dont stick to the schedule just walk around and see whats going on, other than that the site will have everything you need to know like CorpA said and the there are also the forum too. Its def worth going tho......i will be there again this year

Imma tryn get kelly hughes and her crocodile dundee-esque lover man geoff and we are gonna get MAAAAD LIQUOR cuz i wanna give out free shots and shit, its a get laid quick scheme that probly wont look haha. Imma have a sign says "FREE SHOTS FOR LETTE KISSES" ahaha...faggish. Anyways you need to camp up with us on red mist mountain FASHEEZY

Weeza trying to make sure we get there too! I reckon we will!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger