Thread: im being watched and internet stalked lol on youtube... hhaha

im being watched and internet stalked lol on youtube... hhaha

too funny to me.. all but one of the comments was removed by the guy..but wow.. lol all because im cou' wit yaw over here lol www.youtube.com/rainmageddon

lolwut? what happened? O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    gettin comments from one profile because they think i suck and they want everyone to know i guess lol by commentin video after video that i should give it up and i think im this and that and i suck.. and i turned this websited into mines.. or something like that lol ect... im rollin tho cause i think they mad and think i dont like yung sum.. just cause i posted that video alot of places.. i helped him get more shine tho lol ppl was askin me at work who is that guy lol so i mean......lol oh well. or someone just playin around.. but then removin the comments lol and they know im on over here lol its all good tho!! altho i hope its a chick i dont need MALE stalkers lol

lol prob just yungsum on fake accounts lmao! did he even post his verse or what? you should hit him up.
    yeah so that means its a person from trtn doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    gettin comments from one profile because they think i suck and they want everyone to know i guess lol by commentin video after video that i should give it up and i think im this and that and i suck.. and i turned this websited into mines.. or something like that lol ect... im rollin tho cause i think they mad and think i dont like yung sum.. just cause i posted that video alot of places.. i helped him get more shine tho lol ppl was askin me at work who is that guy lol so i mean......lol oh well. or someone just playin around.. but then removin the comments lol and they know im on over here lol its all good tho!! altho i hope its a chick i dont need MALE stalkers lol

idk about either.. but if so then its kinda kiddy.. cause i posted my verse..i let yaw say if it was good or bad.. so idk.. im not trippin tho just thought id let yaw know lol

haha just makes yungsum seem like a bitch lol. ignore that shit, wave to the haters like good mornin you know haha

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    idk about either.. but if so then its kinda kiddy.. cause i posted my verse..i let yaw say if it was good or bad.. so idk.. im not trippin tho just thought id let yaw know lol

lol dang

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie
    I think I'ma start stalkin Rain.
    that would be a nice start! lol

since not only are u watchin me at youtube ur also over here jackin off to me...let me set it straight.. i dont be actin hard...i spit how i feel.. so if it comes off like its hardcore..then thats how u took it. lol dont get mad because i posted up my verse which i really didnt even care care about till i listened to it over and over..and that ur boy didnt even post one.. and if he did i never heard it.. lol and i was the one "challenged" and brung to the forums attention. so if ur lil beef wit me is because u feel ur boy shouldve had props over here...aint my fault.. i said b4,durin and after its not a beef wit me..lol

dont worry tho.. just cause u watchin me..i will post up some more stuff soon for u to jack off too..but u might need some mental help to not be jockin me..cause for me to be wack and sucky..u sho watchin too much lol and listenin.. not just one site but maybe all places im at. u want a dedication song dont u? lol talkin about im on tech's dick thinkin ima get sign lol nigga please..i got respect for strange music!! never said i'll be signed..but only if u knew the lil bit that may be going on.. then u could hate me more!! rather its fake hate or real..a game or not..its all good!

im rollin..tooooooo funny... oops was i not suppose to post this...what u gonna do..come through my screne now..and whoop my ass lol i post when i want and what i chose!!! that aint actin hard its bein real! all u doing is givin me views and makin ppl be like wtf who is this person..i heard rain is wack..let me check and see now lol i played along fair..u say ur boy is better than me..WAAAAY BETTER..i let the dice roll..i let it be!! u should too. or dont. lol dont matter to me!! but if i wanna directly talk to u or yaw i will!! create my curious fanbase!!! u workin for me now!! haha!