Thread: Where can I get the song "Like I Died"!!!

Where can I get the song "Like I Died"!!!

I would really appreciate if someone could hook that up or lemme kno where i can find it...

find it yourself you know how to use a computer....

oh and for future reference you could have just typed "like i died mp3" and clicked the first link.

This thread was meant for the real folks out there who are mature enuff to reply respectively.. and if i did i wouldnt be asking. Unlike the obvious I have a life and don't have the time to sit around being forum groupie like bitch ass Sunset, working on my new tracks so I can be done in time to open for the next show like ive been doin for Tech for a min.. instead of jus watchin and observing like ur sorry ass..thnx in advance to whoever can help out. i remember hearing before the K.O.D. album released and thought it was pretty interesting song would love to have it since it didnt make the album.

Thanx reel life much appreciated..

well im glad some other person took time out of their day to find it for ya just cus you got a life doesnt mean other people dont in the real world you gotta do things for yourself not tell people to do things for you.

I just downloaded the whole CD, bonus tracks included.

Well thx for the advice Sunset.. BTW been doin this since u were beggn for ur first taste of puss.. I wasnt speakn for everyone jus u especially... Been puttn it down since 02' shout out to Bo Locc and Yuk tha Don Regime fa Lifa bustn out the trunk like the sniper... Yall kno the the rest... to Kurama thats coo and all but I support REAL music and refuse to steal.. besides I get all Strange music sent to me for free courtesy of the K.O.D.!!! Sunset should ge a life & try ta Get Like Me!