Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most Infamous Australian Gangster Mark Chopper Read Rapping

Most Infamous Australian Gangster Mark Chopper Read Rapping

For Those of you who do not know who Mark Chopper Read is he's a crazy basterd who cut his own ears of to escape being murderd in a Prison because there was a Hit placed on him while he wasin prison an his own friends tried to kill him, Thers a Movie out Starting David Banner

who plays This infamous Gangster the movie is Called Chopper Check it out now Juggalo's will probly love this movie

The Chopper Movie

Another song

one of my fav movies of all time dude, and it was Eric Bana that played him bro, The real Chop Chop raps on a track with Necro on his album!

yeah hes crazy hey man iv actuly met the guy at the local Pub here an its true he's one scary basterd man you dont know weather he is kidding around or if he's serious

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBlood
    one of my fav movies of all time dude, and it was Eric Bana that played him bro, The real Chop Chop raps on a track with Necro on his album!

sick, yeah he is a scary mofo, would love to meet him, did u see his stand up?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    yeah hes crazy hey man iv actuly met the guy at the local Pub here an its true he's one scary basterd man you dont know weather he is kidding around or if he's serious

his stand up dude thats not actuly him man thats just a dude that act's like him

sick, yeah he is a scary mofo, would love to meet him, did u see his stand up?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey

chopper is my hero.anybody read his book ?

MOAR !!