Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TECH N9NE LOGOS

TECH N9NE LOGOS

whats up guys. i make sick as fuck logos. check out my page i will add logos with tech n9ne on them almost everyday. if you want one or anything gfx i can make it. i spent 5 min on the one on my profile now. i can make alot better ones. also TECH N9NE is the shit and my inspiration for rapping. aight thanks peace

Shit man make me one.

Maybe desktop background material? Lol

yeah i can do it. give me a few days. im fucking busy lol. just post what you want it to say.

No idea.
    Well Im from KC sooo maybe like Tech N9NE kansas city king or something with somethin kc in there ya know. but yea man i know the feelin it would be nice just whenever you get it done is cool
    Quote Originally Posted by blake lock
    yeah i can do it. give me a few days. im fucking busy lol. just post what you want it to say.

yo scott its done and its on my page check it out and tell me if you like it if not ill make another one.

Ey dude I'm lookin for something to use as a signature on another site. I was gonna try fuckin around on Photoshop, but I suck at it, so it wouldn't come out good Lol. I'm jus lookin for a crazy picture of Tech, combined with my name (Techn9cian4life) and a yankees logo. I'm not in a rush, but if you got any ideas I'd love to see em.

okay i can do that. how big do you want it?

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Ey dude I'm lookin for something to use as a signature on another site. I was gonna try fuckin around on Photoshop, but I suck at it, so it wouldn't come out good Lol. I'm jus lookin for a crazy picture of Tech, combined with my name (Techn9cian4life) and a yankees logo. I'm not in a rush, but if you got any ideas I'd love to see em.

Like 400x400?

I can give it a shot as well, but only if its for my site. haha

Like 400x400?