Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: you know who i would love to see sign with strange?

  1. #1

    you know who i would love to see sign with strange?

    joe budden. one of my favorite rappers, this guys deep. i think him teamin up with strange would make an amazing albumhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B8k_...eature=related

  2. #2
    Do not get me started on Joe Budden

  3. #3
    joe budden is good, the dude is lyrical and real

  4. #4
    always with fuckin joe budden lol!!!

    personally i would like to see strange sign poe whosaine, but that's prolly just because it's takin reel life WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY too long to put out his album!!!

  5. #5
    get off my rock if you dont like budden. slaughterhouse was sick opening for tech during the kod tour

  6. #6
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649
    well joell ortiz has already said he wants to come on over to strange

  7. #7
    They were sick i agree. Budden is a prima donna. I don't see him wanting to be below tech on the totum pole

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek
    get off my rock if you dont like budden. slaughterhouse was sick opening for tech during the kod tour

  8. #8
    i disagree with that, but on a side note the new brotha lynch hung album is gonna be amazing. so much better then the last album he put out

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    They were sick i agree. Budden is a prima donna. I don't see him wanting to be below tech on the totum pole


    Quote Originally Posted by Derek
    get off my rock if you dont like budden. slaughterhouse was sick opening for tech during the kod tour

  9. #9
    I seen him in action being a prima donna.

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek
    i disagree with that, but on a side note the new brotha lynch hung album is gonna be amazing. so much better then the last album he put out


    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    They were sick i agree. Budden is a prima donna. I don't see him wanting to be below tech on the totum pole

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek
    get off my rock if you dont like budden. slaughterhouse was sick opening for tech during the kod tour

  10. #10
    I would find you and bitch slap you if you found them and bitch slapped them.

    Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    i would find tech and travis and bitch slap them if they signed joe budden

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 07:48 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 06:36 AM
  3. Who do u think Strange will sign next?
    By Greg in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 03:11 PM
  4. Who do you think Strange should sign?
    By Native LunaticT in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 02:02 AM
  5. Strange Music sign Txwill to strange..
    By Kingp in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 10:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •