Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: NEXT TOUR

  1. #1
    Senior Member Beve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    109

    NEXT TOUR

    anyone know anything about a tour after the winter shows and canada shows?

  2. #2
    Strictly strange tour in april

  3. #3
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649
    Yeahh I heard that from a friend of mine who works at strange.
    Not too far off. cant wait for tech to come back to KC!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    Strictly strange tour in april

  4. #4
    He is always in KC

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Harrison
    Yeahh I heard that from a friend of mine who works at strange.
    Not too far off. cant wait for tech to come back to KC!



    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    Strictly strange tour in april

  5. #5
    Senior Member AaronKremen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    215
    He's probably in KC right now, haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    He is always in KC


    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Harrison
    Yeahh I heard that from a friend of mine who works at strange.
    Not too far off. cant wait for tech to come back to KC!


    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    Strictly strange tour in april

  6. #6
    He does live there

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Kremen
    He's probably in KC right now, haha.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    He is always in KC

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Harrison
    Yeahh I heard that from a friend of mine who works at strange.
    Not too far off. cant wait for tech to come back to KC!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    Strictly strange tour in april

Similar Threads

  1. Is lost cities tour setlist exact same as all 6s n 7s tour??
    By Justin916 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 10:50 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 08:00 PM
  3. Tech n9ne's Independent Grind Tour All-Access tour bus to backstage
    By Hip-Hop Nonstop TV Show in forum Rumors
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 09:56 PM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 01:18 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 04:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •