Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Tech N9ne - North By Northwest Tour!

  1. #1
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216

    Tech N9ne - North By Northwest Tour!

    "Alert the Mounties - Strange Music is getting ready to storm Canada as they move North By NorthWest! Don't miss your chance to see Tech N9ne and the Strange Music roster as they roll thru the Great White North! Leaving no province untouched, Tech N9ne will be tearing up stages from Ontario to BC before leaving the tundra of the north for the shores of the West Coast. Strange Music heads from Canada to California with stops in CHICO, Orangevale and Petaluma prior to making their way to the Paid Due stage in San Beranadino on 4/3. Make sure to get your tickets as Strange Music heads North By NorthWest in 2010!"
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

  2. #2
    I already announced that.

  3. #3
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    well you said that he would do a few shows in california leading up to paid dues, not that it was a canada and california tour

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    I already announced that.

  4. #4
    My bad i thought I mentioned the great white north. Where did u get this info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]well you said that he would do a few shows in california leading up to paid dues, not that it was a canada and california tour


    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    I already announced that.

  5. #5
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/event...on-canada-show

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    My bad i thought I mentioned the great white north. Where did u get this info?


    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]well you said that he would do a few shows in california leading up to paid dues, not that it was a canada and california tour

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    I already announced that.

  6. #6
    Jesse is going to be stoked. He's getting a Sacramento show

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/event...on-canada-show


    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    My bad i thought I mentioned the great white north. Where did u get this info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]well you said that he would do a few shows in california leading up to paid dues, not that it was a canada and california tour

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    I already announced that.

  7. #7
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    i bet he's glad he doesnt have to come to the senator then lol

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    Jesse is going to be stoked. He's getting a Sacramento show


    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/event...on-canada-show

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    My bad i thought I mentioned the great white north. Where did u get this info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]well you said that he would do a few shows in california leading up to paid dues, not that it was a canada and california tour

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    I already announced that.

  8. #8
    He already said he wouldn't. which means I have a spot on the list open

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]i bet he's glad he doesnt have to come to the senator then lol


    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    Jesse is going to be stoked. He's getting a Sacramento show

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/event...on-canada-show

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    My bad i thought I mentioned the great white north. Where did u get this info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]well you said that he would do a few shows in california leading up to paid dues, not that it was a canada and california tour

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    I already announced that.

  9. #9
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    spot for VIP?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    He already said he wouldn't. which means I have a spot on the list open


    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]i bet he's glad he doesnt have to come to the senator then lol

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    Jesse is going to be stoked. He's getting a Sacramento show

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/event...on-canada-show

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    My bad i thought I mentioned the great white north. Where did u get this info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]well you said that he would do a few shows in california leading up to paid dues, not that it was a canada and california tour

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    I already announced that.

  10. #10
    yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]spot for VIP?


    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    He already said he wouldn't. which means I have a spot on the list open

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]i bet he's glad he doesnt have to come to the senator then lol

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    Jesse is going to be stoked. He's getting a Sacramento show

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/event...on-canada-show

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    My bad i thought I mentioned the great white north. Where did u get this info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]well you said that he would do a few shows in california leading up to paid dues, not that it was a canada and california tour

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    I already announced that.

Similar Threads

  1. *Video* Tech N9ne North By North West Tour Blog Part 2
    By RichmondStreetRecords in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 02:10 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 04:37 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 12:31 AM
  4. Strange music north by northwest
    By joel in forum News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-13-2010, 06:50 PM
  5. Countdown to North by NorthWest Tour!
    By maintainingstrange in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 04:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •