Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IF YOU SAW LIL WAYNE OR SOULJAH BOY AT A TECH SHOW

IF YOU SAW LIL WAYNE OR SOULJAH BOY AT A TECH SHOW

if you saw Souljah boi or Weezy at a Tech N9ne show what would you do/think?

I'll just walk away and nod my head in dissappointment, then I'll go home and burn anything strange music related. Get the ashes and drink them with milk. Cry for a couple days. And then ceremoniously commit suicide.

i"d say what up.

Soulja Boy I can understand, but people need to get the fact in their head that Wayne and Tech are cool. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Halo of Nembutals
    I'll just walk away and nod my head in dissappointment, then I'll go home and burn anything strange music related. Get the ashes and drink them with milk. Cry for a couple days. And then ceremoniously commit suicide.

You need to get the fact in your head that Wayne is wack.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama
    Soulja Boy I can understand, but people need to get the fact in their head that Wayne and Tech are cool. -_-

Wayne is wack for the most part, but EVERYONE does collabs we hate. It's just life.

id do the same thing as when tech does a show with kmk i walk out side during the set come back in when its done

dont remind me....that track made wanna punch something

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    and anyone like E-40, remember that track he did with brokencyde.... yeah, that was a fucking joke but i still listen to 40 just as much, just not that gay ass shit lol

No body said that either one of those guys was opening for him they were just there

You know I'm starting to think maybe I'm just missing the big picture or something. I mean I like a couple of lil waynes songs but not enough to buy any of his shit. I've noticed that Tech fans seem to be the only people who hate Wayne so much to a degree that they say they would stop listening to an artist they like if they worked with him. I think that's pretty dumb but whatever. What's funny though almost every rapper I listen to like Tech, Crooked I, Eminem, and some others all think Wayne is dope and would work with him if they got the chance. I guess they hear and see something different than we do, who knows!! I think for the most part it has something do with Waynes fame and how well connected he is.