Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancers...

Dancers...

In some of the recent shows, there have been dancers during from what I've seen...Krizz's set. Any one else find this weird?

naw i think its pretty down...probably doesnt want all the attention on him while hes up there.lol.

I just found it weird cause at the Boise KOD show while he's up there, he didn't have dancers. On some videos on YouTube, he had em during his set. If you look at em dancing though, it's kinda homo-ish Lol Idk, maybe it's just me and I'm not used to seeing dancers up on the stage.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    naw i think its pretty down...probably doesnt want all the attention on him while hes up there.lol.

Homo-ish? r they girl or guy dancers? i havent seen any of da vids.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    I just found it weird cause at the Boise KOD show while he's up there, he didn't have dancers. On some videos on YouTube, he had em during his set. If you look at em dancing though, it's kinda homo-ish Lol Idk, maybe it's just me and I'm not used to seeing dancers up on the stage.

cuzzins as in friends or actually blood related? lol

Quote Originally Posted by SCENARIO
    Those dancers are techs cuzzins and they are professional dancers. Usually only with us in kc or close to it.

They're guys. Lol. I didn't know they were Tech's cousins. I guess thats cool then. I still find it a little weird, but whatever.

Homo-ish? r they girl or guy dancers? i havent seen any of da vids.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life

if u talkin about the 2 dudes they always on stage when he in the kc area. i think its 2 teens. but friday they had mask on. and for b double e he had this talllllll girl who was dancin that stood out to me i was like daaaaaaaaamn lol i saw her up close too and she was just hot but slightly taller than me lol

oh and its not homoish..they doing the kc chicken wing i believe its called. that dance they all do wit krizz to the song do it like i do it. where his legs go far back on each side. u know.

Actually, I don't know Lol I'm not familiar with the KC Chicken Wing Lol Sounds....cool?

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    oh and its not homoish..they doing the kc chicken wing i believe its called. that dance they all do wit krizz to the song do it like i do it. where his legs go far back on each side. u know.

Two scrawny lil niggas bustin moves. I thought they were kewl when i saw them. They had sum good moves. Idk how its homo-ish tho