Thread: point of tech n9ne song

point of tech n9ne song

Has anybody heard the song by tech and krizz. Its called get ur shoes on. I don't get why he made this song. Does anybody have anybody ideas?

IT was for some sports documentary,Dont know the name of the movie though.

i think it was put in one of the Madden games, if not he was trying to get it in there. or i might be mistaking and it was made for the chiefs, something to do with football i know.

Also the songs represent and all I want is respect. Doea anybody know when they came out because I just heard them?

Respect is from 2007 on X-Clan's "Return From Mecca".

Quote Originally Posted by dylan hampton
    Also the songs represent and all I want is respect. Doea anybody know when they came out because I just heard them?

Any other requests?

Quote Originally Posted by dylan hampton

no, that woulda been sick though. it was made for the documentary "Our Heroes: The 25 Best Black Sports Movies (Ever)"

Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    i think it was put in one of the Madden games, if not he was trying to get it in there. or i might be mistaking and it was made for the chiefs, something to do with football i know.

that's what it was for! i think i was thinking about the "the beast" remix that was on a madden game. i'm pretty sure that's what it was, if not i give up, double fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]no, that woulda been sick though. it was made for the documentary "Our Heroes: The 25 Best Black Sports Movies (Ever)"

haha yes the beast was on madden, thats the first time i remember hearing tech

that's what it was for! i think i was thinking about the "the beast" remix that was on a madden game. i'm pretty sure that's what it was, if not i give up, double fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]no, that woulda been sick though. it was made for the documentary "Our Heroes: The 25 Best Black Sports Movies (Ever)"

In 2009, Tech recorded the original song "Get Your Shoes On," for local critic/film maker Shawn Edwards' film, "Our Heroes: The 25 Best Black Sports Movies