Thread: KEYSTYLE BITCHHH

KEYSTYLE BITCHHH

lol theres a couple of hatin ass faggs on this shit who influenced me to do this..

i'm hiding in the DARKNESS with SHARP TIPS pocket change i'm in the back of your CAR BITCH drag you to my basement and paint you up as a TARGET and hit you with DARTS BITCH then drag your CARCUS to the GARBAGE because to me your nothin but DOG SHIT i'll lyrically beat you RETARDED yeah i'm the king of HARD SPIT i'll give the same treatment that KNARKS GET beat you to fuckin death with your JAW SPLIT then hang you from the ceiling with a hook in each ARM PIT and since you have all these wack rappers ON your DICK FUCK IT i'll make each one SUCK IT and FONDLE IT haha and whoever said i dont have the BREATH to MAKE TRACKS homie your wrong i'll grab a ball BAT and beat you to DEATH in EIGHT WHACKS i dont even know why i'm waistin my BREATH with you GAY FAGGS but since i am i might as well LAY some STRAIGHT FACTS... i do keys so you whack rappers can BITE EM read them and act like you dont LIKE EM then turn right around and re-WRITE EM spit em to your FRIENDS and their like 'oh shit thats TIGHT MAN' when it comes to rap i'm TITAN dont need a fuckin HYPE MAN i'd rather drop the FUCKIN MIC AND grab a RUSTED KNIFE MAN to shorten your FUCKIN LIFE SPAN next time you whack rappers might think TWICE THEN... i'm telling you RAY is the SICKEST runnin up in your DISTRICT and i'm EQUIPPED WITH fully loaded AKS with extra CLIPS BITCH my SPIT isnt the only thing thats SADISTIC bitch i told you that i'm GIFTED makin your girlfriend suck my DICK with two SPLIT LIPS and both of her WRISTS SLIT i guess i'm just too QUICK WITH this SICK SHIT pocket change and every other whack ass rapper on here you'all holla back when you GET THIS.. haha peaceee mother fuckers, about to start drinkin again.. Be back tomorrow sometime.

Why you challenging 2POC nigga? That nigga will lyrycaly murk you! Niggas fucking flow is futuristic nigga! You obiusly don't know what you are getting your self into nigga!

Lmao.. I dont give a fuck man.. I need somethin to keep me entertained, might as well call out "the dopest rapper" on this mother fucker.. haha

Nigga have you even listened to POCs album!?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayyyyyyyy mother fuckerrrrr
    Lmao.. I dont give a fuck man.. I need somethin to keep me entertained, might as well call out "the dopest rapper" on this mother fucker.. haha

Lol nopeeeee.. All I know is "pocket change" read some key that I wrote and called me a wack ass bitch or some shit like that.. So fuck it, might as well address it

Quote Originally Posted by Halo of Nembutals
    Nigga have you even listened to POCs album!?

poc would tear you apart. no contest

Maybe so.. But like I said before and like I've always said.. I dont give a fuck, it'll just give me a reason to spit better right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]poc would tear you apart. no contest

If POC responds to your diss, you're place on TRTN is over.... You're just another murked wack rapper on his list. POCket Change, is the hardest nigga moving, from the stage show to rocki

Maybe so.. But like I said before and like I've always said.. I dont give a fuck, it'll just give me a reason to spit better right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]poc would tear you apart. no contest

lol TRTN? haha..

Quote Originally Posted by mrmagyk
    Sesame street fan?