Thread: already some new tech is the works

already some new tech is the works

tech just tweeted this

<strong ="fullname js-action-profile-name show-popup-with-id">Tech N9ne[/b] ?[s]@[/s]TechN9ne
    <p ="js-tweet-text">To all my party technicians thats been here with since P.R.2k dont get mad at the dark fans that bash the new vid! Theirs is comin late oct![/p]
    <p ="js-tweet-text">[/p]
    <p ="js-tweet-text">should be interesting[/p]

Yeah, he has another new EP coming out Oct. 30th, using his K.O.D. persona.

super over this EP obsession.

Well it's a good idea...it's better then a full album like 6s & 7 or the gates mixed

I'd rather a couple eps that he experiments with so he can get our opinions

yeah but if that was the case we'd only get 2 albums a year if that the eps are good keeps their names out there

Quote Originally Posted by alex wojcik
    Well it's a good idea...it's better then a full album like 6s & 7 or the gates mixed

Yeah because 2 albums a fuckin' year isn't enough. Tech needs to just take 2 years to work on an album instead of doing all so fast, because he clearly isn't putting all the effort he can

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin

yeah but if that was the case we'd only get 2 albums a year if that the eps are good keeps their names out there

I completely disagree. I would rather Tech take a couple years to work on a solo album.

This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

I completely disagree. I would rather Tech take a couple years to work on a solo album.

Tech should just slow down a bit. dudes aging and he's trying to rush around like he's still as young as his newer label mates. He still grinds himself like he's just money hungry. He needs to take his time and put together a great album. The music has been good still, but i havent really got into the last few albums he's done like some of his older stuff. And sorry to say, Im not really feeling the klusterfuk thing. I just feel like its rushed music. Some songs are good, and some arent as much. but throwing it all together and calling these albums amazing just doesnt work for me anymore. Just my opinion, but I havent felt an album as a whole in a while.

This

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Blades

Tech should just slow down a bit. dudes aging and he's trying to rush around like he's still as young as his newer label mates. He still grinds himself like he's just hungry. He needs to take his time and put together a great album. The music has been good still, but i havent really got into the last few albums he's done like some of his older stuff. And sorry to say, Im not really feeling the klusterfuk thing. I just feel like its rushed music. Some songs are good, and some arent as much. but throwing it all together and calling these albums amazing just doesnt work for me anymore. Just my opinion, but I havent felt an album as a whole in a while.