Thread: Rain Dollaz still in kcmo i love u kcmo and my hometown kck hhhhhaaaa concert info inside

Rain Dollaz still in kcmo i love u kcmo and my hometown kck hhhhhaaaa concert info inside

so i started out thinkin i wouldnt make it to the vip.. cause we was hittin the road from leavenworth ks at 320pm..but my friend was speedin his ass off out there!! i hit up makzilla like yooo (ina text) fam i need a favor could u ask tech to stay a lil longer in the vip like 10 mins because we speedin over yaw way now and we got vip tickets and i spent $300 and dont wanna miss out.. or could we chill wit yaw for a few. i didnt wanna bug him tho. but this was a matter of time and luck lol

but we got there wit about 10 mins left of the vip.. barely anyone was in there at that time.. i walked in.. said whats up to a dude i knew in the corner. then i sat back..and saw tech i told my friend to go over and say whats up to the ppl so that its not a wasted vip for him. and my other friend who is normaly always wit me he been to the vip wit me a few times too so he was pretty much cou too.

so i walked over to tech and didnt say nothing be said whats up RAIN!! shook my hand we did that half hug hand shake lol and i said nothing whats up TECH!! (at this point i know my friend who was attendin his first vip was like whoa wtf he know u lol) so i asked him a couple quick things not to much.

then saw krizz kaliko and makzilla. (this is where i got my update on something i dont wanna tell just yet its not about being on strange or nothing..just..lol yea!) makzilla let krizz finaly know about what me and him talked about at a previous show! i saw kutt and irv and big scoob and louie v and homework jones. louie v said he saw i got challenged on here!

its funny that they know me or know of me! lol so vip was over..we had like 3 hours or so to waste..soo

we went to eat..then to some places to kill time..came back walked in and checked out the place and females. which i was glad there was plenty! i saw homework jones (alot during the night) and louie v and they introduced me to b double e and then i saw nesto and talked to him a for a few. i think he knows of me. i know we talked on here b4 tho. lol i was seein ppl from the website here and there. and ppl kept commentin on my shoes males and females. later on in the night one dude was gettin on me and my 2 friends nerves cause he kept sayin he wanted to buy my shoes right now... and he would give me his jordans and whatever i wanted.. i was like dog..i cant do that bro.. and he keep askin almost beggin.. i said BRO..I UNDERSTAND..BUT I CANT LET THESE GO...NOOOOO so then i walked away and i saw makzilla i was like maaaaaan this nigga talkin bout he want my shoes he wanna buy em.. lol makzilla was like naw naw dont let ur shoes go..u cant! we was clownin.

so the whole night to sum it up i was just walkin around chillin tryna make sure everyone was cou' my 2 friends i was wit i was tryna make sure they was havin a good time.. tryna make sure ppl could get through places they needed to go. like the club's security i opened up a way for one of them 2 times lol just kinda moved and tapped on ppl lol he was like thanks!

i met some chicks all due to my shoes lol who said they like my shoes i was like "i like....you!" i know..so corney but right to the point lol then it was touchy feely after that and laughs and number gettin lol (the normal for yaw..but not for me)

i saw brittin i think his name is! and it was all cou too!

after me and my friends chilled for a min then i saw my cousin who i didnt know was in there lol then we got some pizza and called it a night lol

i found one good thing out.. due to my cousin..anytime i was my shit played at the club i think it can be played..if i just hada demo lol hahaha i think ima try to get my homemade shit played just to clown on niggaz who say i suck!!! and be like "do u have a homemade song played in the club???!! shut the fuck up then BITCH!" lol oh we was sayin BITCH all night as a looooong joke that started b4 the show!!

what a night! lol

what is this i dont even.

Rain what the fucks upwith your computer

THATS MORE ANNOYING TO READ THEN THIS IS DUDE

lol someones a lil drunk. or is on a phone and hitting + instead of space lol

haha

oh let me get on my laptop to edit this yaw im sorry...i was in kcmo on my phone thought it sent right. naw i aint drunk fam i sipped from 2 ladies drunks tho lol rizzo u was so chill like always baby hahha and i like puttin that strange music chain on u like i was givin u diamonds or something lol i met nesto too and b double e and got an update on my good news!!!! oooh yes now its all comin together

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    oh let me get on my laptop to edit this yaw im sorry...i was in kcmo on my phone thought it sent right. naw i aint drunk fam i sipped from 2 ladies drunks tho lol rizzo u was so chill like always baby hahha and i like puttin that strange music chain on u like i was givin u diamonds or something lol i met nesto too and b double e and got an update on my good news!!!! oooh yes now its all comin together

Lol! Yea that was a special moment.Thx again baby. You always show a sista much love. I waa a lil more twisted than normal, after standing in the snow for an hour, I needed that rum to warm me up. lol. Much love to you Rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz

Lol! Yea that was a special moment.Thx again baby. You always show a sista much love. I waa a lil more twisted than normal, after standing in the snow for an hour, I needed that rum to warm me up. lol. Much love to you Rain.
    hahah! yea it was cold out there too i was like daaaamn!