Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rare Tech N9ne Merchandise??

Rare Tech N9ne Merchandise??

Ok so i live in the UK and i find it very hard to get some of the earlier Tech CD's I now have my collection complete of all his CD's apart from 'Celcius' but im not going to lose a leg if i don't find it. But it got me thinking, what rare Tech N9ne Merchandise have you guys got? Im sure people in KC would have some rare shirts/cd's/ posters or promos most of us cant find. So whats out there that i could never get??

<p ="text-align: left;">
    Original JCor Anghellic that i had tech sign when i went to the KOD tour they also had sum for sale at the show already signed by tech

great thread.come on people contribute.

pics ?

Quote Originally Posted by teccanina101
    Alright here is my list let me know if you have these, i have the 2001 jcore copy of Anghellic also but here is the list

Absolute power dual disc

Anghellic jcore OG

The calm before the storm real OG not rerelease

Tech n9ne "soul searchin" 'big bad wolf"

tech n9ne collabos MLK

tech n9ne collabos Sickology101

Vintage Tech cd

Killer cd

Everready the religion

It's alive cd single all cd singles possible from tech n9ne i got em all,

K.O.D.

Celcius the original copy with clear spine that says tech n9ne running down it

The worst 2k edition OG copy that says teccanina running down the side spine,

The worst yellow cover edition has a few song differences but it's the OG copy no reprint

also have all RDV cd's, clout nine, dove dawg, basically every cd a fan could want i have if u want pictures get at me

Thanks guys, i know about the Anghellic jcore original but have not got it yet, hopefully soon tho.

Exactly what singles did he actually release on CD??? is it just the ones in the strange music store?

da only rare shit i have is da Jcor anghellic that i got at da sickology show n da 1st starnge music jacket that came out which i bought from a homie on this site...i was thinkin bout buyin celcius but then i read that it was put out by Don Juan without tech's approval n thats y da cover is all blue n looks pretty retarded.

Thech n9ne "the worst" Y2K edition ya got that CD ? I spent some time getting just about every song Tech has done or been featured on. There are lots of good stuff he did from way back. Like "the virus, trama, stuff w Nnutthowze. And 57 st rogue dog vil. Ect

not don juan

Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    da only rare shit i have is da Jcor anghellic that i got at da sickology show n da 1st starnge music jacket that came out which i bought from a homie on this site...i was thinkin bout buyin celcius but then i read that it was put out by Don Juan without tech's approval n thats y da cover is all blue n looks pretty retarded.

Celcious was released by Don Juan

Quote Originally Posted by Serjical_Strike4
    not don juan

Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz

i got those dukie brown bics.
    <p ="text-align:left">

and the limited edition SM vizio.