Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Lain

Strange Lain

honestly, sucked

Not sure why you decided to go all out stan status

It wasnt that bad, but if you trynna make it you need your own identity. Ive seen a few af your vids before and your all on stranges nuts.

There should be a rule about going full Stan. You never go full Stan. Seriously creeped out by the most stanish person I have now ever seen.

agreed! and its LANE not LAIN. Strange Lane!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief

I'm just going to be 100 percent real with you...After watching this video all i could think about is how fucking gay you are. Its not that your a terrible rapper because your not, but you also don't have anything special or unique about you. (Just another tard who thinks they have a chance to go big) God damn i can't believe there are people out there as fuckin' gay as you.. Strange Lain haha i like all your growling and did i hear you reverse your lyrics at one point? hahahahahahaha..... Also i like how you fuckin' tried to dress like tech n9ne, have tech n9ne hair, use tech n9ne rhyme schemes, hahaahahaha Claim 'Strange Lain' faggot... You are now famous congratulations biggest fuckin' Stan Faggot I've ever seen.

Lol, i thank you for the entertainment..Maybe you should just do Parody music because that was pretty funny.

I think he spelled it that way on purpose..

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin

agreed! and its LANE not LAIN. Strange Lane!

I can't tell if you were trying to mimic Techs in points of this song, but if you were it didn't work. I didn't like this one.

Damn Chief lmao

----------------
    Chief said:

I'm just going to be 100 percent real with you...After watching this video all i could think about is how fucking gay you are. Its not that your a terrible rapper because your not, but you also don't have anything special or unique about you. (Just another tard who thinks they have a chance to go big) God damn i can't believe there are people out there as fuckin' gay as you.. Strange Lain haha i like all your growling and did i hear you reverse your lyrics at one point? hahahahahahaha..... Also i like how you fuckin' tried to dress like tech n9ne, have tech n9ne hair, use tech n9ne rhyme schemes, hahaahahaha Claim 'Strange Lain' faggot... You are now famous congratulations biggest fuckin' Stan Faggot I've ever seen.

Lol, i thank you for the entertainment..Maybe you should just do Parody music because that was pretty funny.

biggest groupie?