Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: stop harassing the new members.

stop harassing the new members.

imagine this:you're new to this site. you get on here and post a thread. out of curiosity and wanting to see what other people think, you say, "what's your favorite tech song?"all of a sudden your thread is flooded with sarcastic and pretty fuckin mean people. you think, "i'm just another fan/techn9cian/juggalo asking a simple question. these people are fuckin douchebags."and so you leave.you were a new member once. did you know to search something before you posted, or that it would bug everyone if you posted about the same topic other people have? probably not.and anyway, if it bugs you that much that someone posted the same old topic, you need a life.i love all of you, whether you're a regular or a newb.<3have some respect.

your just going to get flamed for making this thread. no one here has respect. but... [cheap plug]you already know of a forum that is full of respect! [/cheap plug]

I actually didn't post a new topic for quite some time when I first started coming on here. I thought I would just respond to ones already existing for a while, then eventually ask my own question. I think it's cool to post a repeated topic, just don't get all ass hurt if someone tries to tell you that you did...like most do.

we need more ppl on that site tho

Stop harassing the Vets!

Your tag made me laugh, "i, love, newbs" That is just wonderful.

same here lol

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    I actually didn't post a new topic for quite some time when I first started coming on here. I thought I would just respond to ones already existing for a while, then eventually ask my own question. I think it's cool to post a repeated topic, just don't get all ass hurt if someone tries to tell you that you did...like most do.

i don't care if i get flamed, it had to be said.
    off this website, too, people are far too quick to judge and they're disrespectful and unaccepting.
    what the fuck is wrong with the world? D:

some of the new newbs we're getting are so stupid it's unbearable tho. i don't mind the what's your favorite song posts, i just ignore them, lol i don't think i've ever posted in a what's your favorite song post though. the thing that bothers me is when we get new members and they are all like "ay y0 tec wen u gonina duu a sung wit ili mayn3?" or "juggalos give me a whoop whoop," i just go bling with rage, and my hands take over.

haha.
    well, that makes a lot more sense than flaming people for something like asking what your favorite tech song is.

Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    some of the new newbs we're getting are so stupid it's unbearable tho. i don't mind the what's your favorite song posts, i just ignore them, lol i don't think i've ever posted in a what's your favorite song post though. the thing that bothers me is when we get new members and they are all like "ay y0 tec wen u gonina duu a sung wit ili mayn3?" or "juggalos give me a whoop whoop," i just go bling with rage, and my hands take over.