Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TO TECH N9NE PLEASE READ

TO TECH N9NE PLEASE READ

okay i had 2 questions for you 1st when can we expect K.A.B.O.S.H. and 2nd I recently started managing my friends and there rap group and was wondering what it would take to get you on a track with them the groups name is Straightshay im wrking on there website right now and i could post it on here when im done if your interested in checking them out thanks for your time.

Haha....

send an email to strange, pricing is 7.5 k for a part

Yeah send an email or a phone call asking on a message board is unproffesional and highly doubt he would take you serious

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Kingston

send an email to strange, pricing is 7.5 k for a part

If I were you I would call my friends and tell them to tell me that I am fired...partly because if I can't use grammar correctly I am probably gonna run the group's career into the ground. Also another bit of advice would be to not ask a fan question like "when is your next project coming out" and then try to discuss business in a open fan forum.

Tard

Seems to me if you were serious about it you'd try and be professional. I don't know. Pick the Fucking phone up or something. Even tweeting is more professional now-a-days then a fan forum.

You are a retard pick up your fucking phone and call fucking strange music and does your group have any music out we can hear because if they are wack as fuck then wasting the money to get tech on your shit is not going to help you sell a cd! because all we are going to do is download it for free and chop out your groups parts on the song and just listen to tech's part on the song but again if they are fucking horrible i doubt tech will do a song with your group! And KABOSH comes out after Dre's Detox CD drops!!!!

ahahahaha you serious?

Well that was mostly true except for your kabosh statement

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin

You are a retard pick up your fucking phone and call fucking strange music and does your group have any music out we can hear because if they are wack as fuck then wasting the money to get tech on your shit is not going to help you sell a cd! because all we are going to do is download it for free and chop out your groups parts on the song and just listen to tech's part on the song but again if they are fucking horrible i doubt tech will do a song with your group! And KABOSH comes out after Dre's Detox CD drops!!!!