Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Join The Army

Join The Army

Hey Fam just leting yall know because of work reason's and stupid life Decision's my ass is off to the Army hahah but for real tho

ill make a post for you guys before i leave im geting my pappers and shit with in 10 working days an then its an Interview dont know how long that will be so ill keep you all updated

Peace an thanks for the Awsome times an laughs ill try be up on here at what ever computer i can get my hands on

Wholly crap! Best of luck! I hope you'll keep in touch on fb!!!!!!!

good luck bro, kill someone for me!

Always Kellie ill keep in contact when i can hey just my town bores me an i want something more outta life its hard to get a real trade where i live but i can do all that there like capentering maybe even catch up on my spelling to lol
    plus i need a challange got the weights an the bike. out once i sighn my pappers i have to take an interview

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie Hughes

WTF dude... on the real?? shit thas krazy.. good lcuk man nn keep it Strange!

I think it's a great idea! & look forward to all ya updates on ya progress! Pretty god damn exciting stuff! By the way, fuck the spelling, who gives a shit

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    Always Kellie ill keep in contact when i can hey just my town bores me an i want something more outta life its hard to get a real trade where i live but i can do all that there like capentering maybe even catch up on my spelling to lol plus i need a challange got the weights an the bike. out once i sighn my pappers i have to take an interview

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie Hughes

yeah for real dude keep it on the Down low tho Loz and De will probly freak out thats why its not up on facebook but i been thinking bout it for ages so i actuly called em up for once an didnt chicken out hahah plus i cant get my music right so maybe ill have something to do when im not shooting at wooden targets an crawling through mud an shit

Quote Originally Posted by D.Toure Douglass

Quote Originally Posted by D.Toure Douglass
    Also dude you should be puting your music up on here whats wrong with you i know they just usualy hate but its good plus i wanan visit your studio one day better hook me up =P

be safe and good luck with everything

My mother is a retired marine...still trip that she did so many years but we had 2 eat...shit I think
    I went to 9 schools...either way take care of ure self, handle ure business.