Thread: Best BBQ!!!

Best BBQ!!!

so KC is known for its BBQ! and i just had dinner tonight at my favorite BBQ joint, Big Q, in Turner! just wonderin some of ya'lls favorite BBQ places. (strictly KC residents cuz we all know all other cities ain't got nothin on our BBQ) jus playin ya'll! let me hear where ya eat!

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of places in the south that have better BBQ than KC. I've eaten BBQ all over the country, but no one has better better ribs than Twin Anchors in downtown Chicago

Yall makin' me hungry

i've had BBQ from down south and it really didn't hit me like KC BBQ does. not to say there aren't places that can cook the fuck outta some BBQ! but the simple fact that KC is known world wide for it's BBQ! there's just somethin how KC does it!

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]I'm pretty sure there are plenty of places in the south that have better BBQ than KC. I've eaten BBQ all over the country, but no one has better better ribs than Twin Anchors in downtown Chicago

no lie ive only had bbq like gates and i was born in kck lol BUUUUUT is there any close bbq to the show friday cause after the vip me and my friend dont know what to do..for the 3 and half hours till the show.

fair enough. ive actually never heard that KC is known for bbq, but i searched on google and this came up lol.
    http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/474381

guess other people agree

Quote Originally Posted by KChitman
    i've had BBQ from down south and it really didn't hit me like KC BBQ does. not to say there aren't places that can cook the fuck outta some BBQ! but the simple fact that KC is known world wide for it's BBQ! there's just somethin how KC does it!

]I'm pretty sure there are plenty of places in the south that have better BBQ than KC. I've eaten BBQ all over the country, but no one has better better ribs than Twin Anchors in downtown Chicago

some good places in the bay area are armadillo willy's, red smoke grill, and kinders. chico has a good place called smokin' mo's

oh yeah man. discovery channel and travel channel have all done specials about our BBQ. pretty interesting stuff. it all depends on what ur taste is tho. but 60% of the time it's KC everytime!

]fair enough. ive actually never heard that KC is known for bbq, but i searched on google and this came up lol.
    http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/474381

guess other people agree

Quote Originally Posted by KChitman

Shit the best place is in my backyard I smoke ribs for hours Dry Rub, Marinade, BBQ souce whatever I do It all!!! I grill and BBQ everything

KC bbq in san diego is bomb.