Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread (New Members Read!)

The Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread (New Members Read!)

I've created a moderated website dedicated to Tech N9ne and Strange Music. Sure, this website is great! But, it's full of fighting, spam, dumbasses, and we all know how frustrating it is to see people posting the same thing day after day. Lets face it, this forum has been killed by the trolls living in n00bville. Like I stated, my forum is moderated. That means... no spam, no fighting, and no multiples of the same thread. Its clean, and its what this forum was intended to be, but will never be again. Check us out! http://unofficialstranget9x.forumotion.com/We have a graphics section, a full section dedicated to Strange Music, a section dedicated to other music (including rap, rock and underground). We are also in the process of making a blog site that connects directly to the forums! Plus much more. Our site has more to offer then I feel like explaining! So, just check us out! You won't be disappointed. (this is the last time I am making a thread for this... I don't wanna spam you guys with it. but, I will be bumping this for a few days. and for all those saying I'm sending over trolls to ruin this site; shut the fuck up. your an immature, paranoid fuck.)

Oh, one more thing I want you new members to know! NO ONE will hate on you for being who you are at my forum. We don't care that you are a juggalo, and we don't care if you are not a juggalo. Be what you are here. We don't hate on nobody!

oh, the irony.

The grass really is green over there yall, come on over

(this opinion is expressed by me for me, i'm not in any affiliation with the http://unofficialstranget9x.forumotion.com board, but I am an active member and luv it there.)

Come join us over there, it won't bite!

-"Q"

you signed up, didn't you? so whats the irony? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Halii
    oh, the irony.

because you posted about it on here a bunch of times, and you call it "tired of seeing the same thread over and over again?"
    x]
    you could've just bumped one of the others...
    it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla

oh, the irony.

ah, gotcha. I guess your right. haha... Oh well, this forum in itself is basically a giant trash can of spam anyway.

because you posted about it on here a bunch of times, and you call it "tired of seeing the same thread over and over again?"
    x]

you could've just bumped one of the others...

it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla

oh, the irony.

I find it rather funny that all these people that talk so highly of your site are also mostly douchebags that hate on everyone here but you say that there no haters on your site...............................................................................................................................
    I think I'll stay here on the site tech n9ne provided regardless of the douchebags and haters
    but hey.... At least someday you can tell tech n9ne that the reason no one goes to his site is because now they're at yours

and another disclaimer, no one is telling anyone to leave this site and join ours. everyone at the USMF still posts here as well as over there.. were simply showing everyone another strange music forum that i think everyone here would enjoy.

youre complaining about us being haters as you hate on our site. irony much?

Quote Originally Posted by Juggalo Jim
    I find it rather funny that all these people that talk so highly of your site are also mostly douchebags that hate on everyone here but you say that there no haters on your site...............................................................................................................................
    I think I'll stay here on the site tech n9ne provided regardless of the douchebags and haters

but hey.... At least someday you can tell tech n9ne that the reason no one goes to his site is because now they're at yours