Thread: New music video I did. Thoughts?

New music video I did. Thoughts?

Hey all,

Here's a video I did recently. We shot some around Orange County and a few shots on a roller coaster at Disneyland. Just looking for your opinion. Good/bad/whatever - as long as it's honest. (edited on Premier, but not AE yet.) Nasty Nate - "Summary" : http://youtu.be/9PvFN3k9B3w

this dude rapping or whatever he calls it well its fucking horrible! your video skills are good keep working on what your doing never stop perfecting your craft! did you use one of those go pro cam's?

Much appreciated for the honesty, Dustin. Thanks for the props, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin

this dude is facking wack as fuck! your video skills are good keep working on what your doing never stop perfecting your craft!

no problem as i see it everyone and their momma are fucking rappers these days and 99.9% of them should just quit and find a new profession but shooting music videos esp when it comes down to editing takes a lot of practice and skills! Keep working on it there are a few video editing programs for either Mac or PC so invest in them if you have the funds there are plenty of app's and tools on these programs that will greatly improve your videos!

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Kremen

this dude is facking wack as fuck! your video skills are good keep working on what your doing never stop perfecting your craft!

I'm doing so now, actually. Bought the Creative Suite from Adobe and am slowly learning all the programs from scratch. Tough as a muh-fuh, but it's all on the learning incline so it's fun, too. Oh, and no GoPros. Just a handheld one I bought from Best Buy two yeas ago. Disneyland doesn't care if you bring in all that stuff so I just held it while we were on the roller coaster.

no problem as i see it everyone and their momma are fucking rappers these days and 99.9% of them should just quit and find a new profession but shooting music videos esp when it comes down to editing takes a lot of practice and skills! Keep working on it there are a few video editing programs for either Mac or PC so invest in them if you have the funds there are plenty of app's and tools on these programs that will greatly improve your videos!

Why the hell would you buy adobe suite when you can get it all online for free? Even some production companies don't buy it.

Honestly, I don't know where to find that stuff. Not too DL-savvy with that kind of thing. The JC by my old place had a deal so I just picked it up from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

Why the hell would you buy adobe suite when you can get it all online for free? Even some production companies don't buy it.

www.piratebay.se son, it's not legal of course. But everybody does it. And when I was in Video Production and Design college, it was encouraged. Rather than spending hundreds/thousands on software.

It's a bit late now but, in future download utorrent: www.utorrent.com

Once you have that, you can download torrent files to download software from piratebay.

They usually have instructions on how to install if you're new to it.

Adobe CS6 Master Suite for example: http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/73049...ter_Collection

Honestly, I don't know where to find that stuff. Not too DL-savvy with that kind of thing. The JC by my old place had a deal so I just picked it up from there.

Dope. Much appreciated, man. Good lookin' out.

www.piratebay.se son, it's not legal of course. But everybody does it. And when I was in Video Production and Design college, it was encouraged. Rather than spending hundreds/thousands on software.

Once you have that, you can download torrent files to download software from piratebay.

Adobe CS6 Master Suite for example: http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/73049...ter_Collection

No problem chief, hit me up if you're having any problems with it.

Dope. Much appreciated, man. Good lookin' out.