haha... i'm too crazy for this RAP SHIT about to KID NAP another FAT KID just to throw him in the TRASH PIT full of broken GLASS and sharp PLASTIC then fill it HALF WITH some flamable GASES and spark a MATCH TIP just to watch this FAT BITCH as he burns to ASHES i'm ILLMATIC like i said before a fuckin PILL ADDICT swinging STEEL AXES and blood SMEARED HATCHETS the QUEERS get KILLED the FASTEST because i fuckin hate FAGGOTS wearin CHAP STICK and grabbin ASSES that shit will make me reach for MAG QUICK to make the states FAGLESS haha... it must BE so SAD to SEE all these TRAGEDIES when i start RAPPIN FREES causin CATASTROPHES when i'm GRABBIN HEAT damn my SWAG is so NEAT i'm runnin through this rap shit while everybodys else is still DRAGGIN their FEET this shit is just a HABBIT to ME MURDER and GUTS makin BURGERS out of SLUTS and feed them to the senior citizens i know it's FUCKED, BUT... what can i SAY? this is RAY the type to throw a GRENADE at a christian PARADE then drop to my knees and PRAY for the 200 lives that i TOOK TODAY ask to him to forgive me for my CROOKED WAYS man i'm CROOK with BLADES hiding in every NOOK and CAVE every corner every TRENCH i'll be there for REVENGE swining machettes at your LIMBS just to commit another SIN... like i said before man this is just ME... the kid who isnt happy until the whole world BLEEDS...