Thread: Anthem 2010 Lyrics for Tech's Verse

Anthem 2010 Lyrics for Tech's Verse

I did this by ear but everything sounds right.
    <p ="margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica">wake up show soldier first infantry you're fin to be searchingly worked into the verses and me purposely turned into t-searchin to be turfin in burgandy lurkin the streets jergen his heat tech ninnas merkin this beat wake up show brands em fans come in random hand em jams that damns them i be givin em tantrums my fam son is sway n tech they da best and some trav n tech in the phantom this is the fuckin anthem[/p]

thats hard if its accurate

Damn, Tech murdered it for real. I think they should of had less artists in this one though. I'm drawin a blank right now, but dude from Cypress Hill murdered it also. Rza was dope. I doubt theres gonna be a video for this one, considering the amount of people that were on it this time. It'd be sick to see one though. Not just pictures of the dudes as the verses go by.

Word on the street is that they are in fact doing a video for it

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Damn, Tech murdered it for real. I think they should of had less artists in this one though. I'm drawin a blank right now, but dude from Cypress Hill murdered it also. Rza was dope. I doubt theres gonna be a video for this one, considering the amount of people that were on it this time. It'd be sick to see one though. Not just pictures of the dudes as the verses go by.

Hmmm what street? lol. that's cool though. be nice to see all them dudes in the same video.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Word on the street is that they are in fact doing a video for it

No homo

Hmmm what street? lol. that's cool though. be nice to see all them dudes in the same video.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Word on the street is that they are in fact doing a video for it

In my opinion the only onewho murdered it wad Crooked I.... But it should have been the original line up (Rza, Tech, Xzibit, Monch, Chino, Kool G, KRS-1, and Em)

I like this anthem a lil better, but the first one was good too.