Thread: Vintage Tech 2?????????

Vintage Tech 2?????????

word on the street is that there will be another vintage tech album.... first was off the hook any ideas or early leaks of what will be on it ............ K C MO OH OH ... Worcester, MA show was off the hook

From what I've heard from some people (Rob Rebeck included) is that everything that was slated for Vintage Tech 2 has been released in some way.

yea the first was all songs that had been put out but may have not been heard all that much just wondering if there were any ideas of what the track list was going to be like ..... dope no matter what

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    From what I've heard from some people (Rob Rebeck included) is that everything that was slated for Vintage Tech 2 has been released in some way.

I wish Vintage Tech 2 would actually be VINTAGE Tech... as in old school Tech we haven't heard. Like, unreleased RDV and 6688846993. I've always thought that though.

Why would he try to make us pay for music, we can listen to on Youtube for nothing? That doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Lantz
    hell ya. ive been waiting for this. I can listen to all the unreleased tracks through youtube but ive wanted to get them on a cd so I can bump it in my car. There is alot of stuff he could put on it. mostly stuff that we have already heard but it would still be nice.

Vintage Tech 2 would be good. The first one was the shit, but I heard the same thing Kirby said though.